Aussies Aussie Watch - Paris 2024 - Paralympics 28 Aug - 8 Sep

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly America will want to improve for LA.

They have had a really poor Olympics by their standards.

Looks like they are going to lose the Medal count for the first time since Beijing.

The poms have had a pretty bad time in the velodrome. They will come away with the most medals I'm sure, but they will get nowhere near the 7 gold or whatever they were expecting before the games.
Laura Kenny predicted 8 Gold Medals

Which is on a par with Glenn McGrath's 5-0 Ashes prediction

So who is the **** head from Malaysia trying to get relegated.

They already got into the final on a relegation, they trying to steal a medal now as well?

The channel swap got me and I completely missed it...

I love the points race, but it is bloody confusing. 5-3-2-1 for the first 4 riders every 5 laps. double points on the last. 20 points for a lap, -20 if you get lapped.

The lead rider is the one which the Commissaire points to. Have fun/.

Valente (USA) 118
Baker (Aus) 108
Coles-Lyster 96
Denmark 84
Ireland 76
NZ 74

They are the starting points

I wonder if the tactic was Glaetzer to try and jump early and force Lavraesen to chase him and give Richardson the sit on his wheel. Glaetzer gave up his chance at a medal. Only got the bronze because of a Bradbury from the other three riders.

Harrie far too strong in the end.

Looked like it but Richo got caught too far back in the end, would have been an interesting finish if he’d gotten in more free space earlier, reckon he’d have got him again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly America will want to improve for LA.

They have had a really poor Olympics by their standards.

Looks like they are going to lose the Medal count for the first time since Beijing.
They're going to win the Omnium and the Women's basketball, which gets them to top of the pile again,

It’s the worst poms you Olympics since Athens.
They still have 65 medals which, for context, is level with London and is 1 more than they scored in Tokyo

But the rest of the world has caught up to them again and they're lost 8 Golds since Tokyo, largely all of them in the velodrome with the Kennys retiring

Remove this Banner Ad

Aussies Aussie Watch - Paris 2024 - Paralympics 28 Aug - 8 Sep

Remove this Banner Ad

Back