Australia A Squad/Match Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd wager all my earnings on Tahir dropping said catch because he'd have been thinking about what celebration to do rather than focus on the matter at hand.

Knob. Hope we give him no wickets all series.

He certainly does love a celebration, doesnt he.

Cant remember who they were playing, but i saw him celebrate getting a tail ender out not too long ago. Celebrated it harder than warney did when he got his 700th.

I'd like to get mad at him, but it's pretty hard to get mad at a guy who is just happy playing test cricket and getting a wicket. It'd be different if he celebrated like mad on an inconsistent basis, but he doesn't, he's just happy about getting a wicket, no matter who, and running around seems to be his way of expressing his happiness.

A lot more difficult away from the Adelaide Oval isn't it Hughesy

Didn't Hughes score 2 half centuries at the Gabba against the Bulls this summer?? Has Hughes even scored a ton in first class cricket at Adelaide Oval??

Didn't Hughes score 2 half centuries at the Gabba against the Bulls this summer?? Has Hughes even scored a ton in first class cricket at Adelaide Oval??

Is that a serious question? It is by far his best regular first class ground in Australia

WACA and GABBA funnily enough are the only 2 of the 6 test venues he has never scored a first class century

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that a serious question? It is by far his best regular first class ground in Australia

WACA and GABBA funnily enough are the only 2 of the 6 test venues he has never scored a first class century

So Hughes can score away from Adelaide oval then??

Would be up there with Khawaja, Burns as next in line for mine. Forrest completely off the queue, Bailey would be the only other one mainly cause the selectors rate him quite a bit.

I haven't read too much into who they picked for the game, the bowling attack we picked shows it definitely isn't our next best team.

I haven't read too much into who they picked for the game, the bowling attack we picked shows it definitely isn't our next best team.

Bowlers I agree with you, the batsman burns aside seem to be among the ones you'd be looking at. However they might have thought theyd seen plenty of Burns on the A tour to England and swing someone else.

But the GABBA is still his 3rd best ground by average. Adelaide Oval is not totally due to the ground itself, more to the ineptness of the SA attack.

Would be up there with Khawaja, Burns as next in line for mine. Forrest completely off the queue, Bailey would be the only other one mainly cause the selectors rate him quite a bit.
Khawaja really is just miles away. Doolan would currently be way in front of him, along with Quiney, Bailey, Smith, Klinger and probably even Burns and probably more. Paine's probably in front of him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Australia A Squad/Match Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back