Australia tour of New Zealand, 2021- 5 T20 matches

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve heard some bad commentary in my life but Warne and Waugh tonight are beyond bad, it’s horrific. It’s Gus Gould and BT bad. Poor Isha dealing with these two idiots. Warne never shuts up and talks so much crap and Waugh who actually believes Henriques should be captain of Australia. Shane is always f ing complaining about something. SHUT UP!!
Warney was complaining all Big Bash and all Test series.

I mean his name was always trending on Twitter which tells you something. Viewers can't stand him.

This is hilarious lmao.

Warne and Waugh were kissing Maxwell's you know what, now they've gone quiet seeing us chase this score down with little effort.

Gus Gould, Shane Warne, Mark Waugh, Drew Banfield, Basil Zempilas , I think are the worst Australian commentators to ever set foot on the TV screens in Aus.

I’ve heard some bad commentary in my life but Warne and Waugh tonight are beyond bad, it’s horrific. It’s Gus Gould and BT bad. Poor Isha dealing with these two idiots. Warne never shuts up and talks so much crap and Waugh who actually believes Henriques should be captain of Australia. Shane is always f ing complaining about something. SHUT UP!!
Not sure why there needs to be a chuckle after every sentence

Gus Gould, Shane Warne, Mark Waugh, Drew Banfield, Basil Zempilas , I think are the worst Australian commentators to ever set foot on the TV screens in Aus.
Warne and Waugh sound depressed whenever Australia are losing, except Warne against India when he's kissing their players asses for $$$.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kane Richardson is a funny bowler, he bowls well in nothing games but you know when the pressures on he's the one who will be carted around the park.

I can't believe a bloke who was happily ignorant of the fact NZ beat India in a Test series is going to get Riley Meredith (first class bowling avg 36) into the Test team.

Warne has quickly became the least knowledgeable commentators in the world. He knows the tactics side of things, but he's clueless about players and the performance of teams.

Remove this Banner Ad

Australia tour of New Zealand, 2021- 5 T20 matches

Remove this Banner Ad

Back