Australian white-ball tour of Scotland and England, September 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Amazing turn around in this match
Not really, if the situation calls for slow bowling then England have no one besides rashid. Head will feast on the pies and aus typically won’t shit the bed when they need to kick on in the innings.

Just when I was about to say we should try Brydon C. Bum on he comes and gets empty first ball

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not really, if the situation calls for slow bowling then England have no one besides rashid. Head will feast on the pies and aus typically won’t shit the bed when they need to kick on in the innings.

Just when I was about to say we should try Brydon C. Bum on he comes and gets empty first ball

Livingston bowls spin and they have that other spinner don’t they. The pie chucker no3 has bowled an over of dirty rubbish already

Livingston bowls spin and they have that other spinner don’t they. The pie chucker no3 has bowled an over of dirty rubbish already
You mean the guy who got 6 for on test debut, the Barbadian and Liam living stealer?

Yeah

I genuinely don’t rate any of them. And I support England.

At one stage they were showing a graphic saying 12 an over for 500 runs. Australia now chasing 5.4 runs per over. It's a big turn around.

You mean the guy who got 6 for on test debut, the Barbadian and Liam living stealer?

Yeah

I genuinely don’t rate any of them. And I support England.

Livo is very handy as a spinner

Remove this Banner Ad

Australian white-ball tour of Scotland and England, September 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back