Autopsy Autopsy v hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

We have some insipid footballers. Hard to believe we put together a list like this. The difference between us and rebuilding clubs in the past is they still had experienced leaders that had runs on the board. We don’t have one.
Remember Rawling got here and said he couldn't believe how bad the list was.
Somehow he has helped make it 10 times worse.
He must go.

We have some insipid footballers. Hard to believe we put together a list like this. The difference between us and rebuilding clubs in the past is they still had experienced leaders that had runs on the board. We don’t have one.

It is negligence, pure and simple. I and others have been banging on about the need for power and speed in this team to get some 2nd level impact. But other than George, we have LDU (Power but not speed), Jy, Powell and Philips who have zero impact once the ball moves outside. Then we have zero forward or back.

Ok, * it. Emotion thoughts.

This was 1 of only 2 games we could realistically have a chance of winning. A terrible hawthorn team. Ravaged by injury. Surely. Nope.

A team of too many pretenders. Paid very nice coin to not be very good at what they do.

Biggy - * off.
Sellers - I like you, but you aint it.
Corr - take your faux shock elsewhere
McDonald - if you really loved this club you would step aside
Stephens - fraud
Simpkin - take a few months and get your head right, for your future health
Zurhaar - youre a forward. Kick goals please. Pressure is good but goals.
Tucker - did you play mate? Didnt notice you at all.

Now the majority of those players are "senior". Woeful.

Chom, Sheez, X and PC. At least you have heart.

The rest of them? A little bit good, a little bit s**t.

Diablo time.
HOW IS THE CLUB NOT SEEING THIS?!

Idgaf what happens in between the four walls. 50k members can see something they don’t. Jy isn’t up to it. Our captain situation is so dire it’s not even funny. Scott shouldn’t be in the backline. Larkey needs help, or everyone needs to be told that they can’t kick it above his head because he is fragile when it’s comes to taking an overhead mark.
What the **** is even a ‘Zuurhar’?
Sheezel needs to go up the ground. Stephens needs to get off the ground.
This is putrid.
Yet again, no one is grilling the young kids. Everyone is grilling the slow ****ing 23+ year olds who don’t know what intent means.

Life is currently tough for me bigtime, this just makes it so much worse my open part of life I enjoy and this is it…..just not fair..
If you ever need to yarn mate, hit me up. Footy is just a thing and ultimately not that important. Be kind to yourself and dont let this unimportant garbage add to the stress.

What are our coaches teaching our players during the week, we look like headless chooks.

No intensity, woeful set ups around contests, killed out of the middle, pathetic positioning. Our one on one is just laughable.

The club can get ****ed, over them. Cancelling my Kayo, cancelling attending games and will seriously cancel membership next year. Not wasting my time and effort for this rabble. My patience has just run out. I genuinely have no feeling for the club anymore.

Taking up weekend golf again and booking times when we play.

All the best people.

The ATO fraud squad would consider an contribution to a North Membership as not “legitimate” attempt at a credible expenditure
They wouldn't even bother to audit you. They'd send a psychologist instead.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have almost no competitors. X, Sheez, Chom and PC are out there giving it there all trying to win. You actually see that they care.

Beyond that, none of them have that competitive edge.

I went today for the first time and so a bunch of genuine cats in North uniforms pretend to play football and waste everyone's time.

To add insult to injury, I had the most obnoxious pieces of filth that ever claimed to be part of humanity to sit behind and carry on about how bad North are and how good the Hawks are. To make matters worse, I find upon getting on the tram that a deadset legend on here offered his level 2 ticks before the game and I missed the notification.

It was.....a bad day

It will be interesting in media land this week…the heat will come and deservedly so…...but l get why people would start doing that after today’s display…emotionally drained …..
I often wonder ..what is going on between the ears of our players ( and senior players) …it’s like oh well same problem again..I’ll just go guard grass or point to someone else…..and bugger putting in any chase, tackle ect….
I watch on with interest to see what happens……long long year ahead….and another “compromised draft” joy….
will it really though??

i mean we went in 3 dollar underdogs so realistically no one had us winning at the beginning of the game, sadly this is the cold hard relaity of where we are,

Legitimately think we've got to the point where the club should publicly apologise to its members.

That won't happen but some honesty would be nice. No "stick with us, we're working hard, it will turn" but acknowledge that things are broken. That they accept our anger and they accept that what's gone on is unacceptable and then back it up with actions. Reflect the hurt supporters are feeling instead of telling us it's OK when quite plainly it's not.

Life is hard enough with the stresses that it comes with. Work, finances, household expenses/work, life balance.

I get ridiculed for having a say about this/my club and made out to be a thug that “needs to be reported”

I’m over the feelings and opinions I have after each week be questioned or not valid.

Footy just sucks, it’s not enjoyable… I don’t look forward to go anymore and I’m just over the club…

The thought of folding is comforting… ffs

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
It's almost at the point where north members need to adopt a second team to remove the emotional toll... it's tiring.

What are our coaches teaching our players during the week, we look like headless chooks.

No intensity, woeful set ups around contests, killed out of the middle, pathetic positioning. Our one on one is just laughable.

The club can get ****ed, over them. Cancelling my Kayo, cancelling attending games and will seriously cancel membership next year. Not wasting my time and effort for this rabble. My patience has just run out. I genuinely have no feeling for the club anymore.

Taking up weekend golf again and booking times when we play.

All the best people.
good luck with 5pm sunday tee spots!

Life is hard enough with the stresses that it comes with. Work, finances, household expenses/work, life balance.

I get ridiculed for having a say about this/my club and made out to be a thug that “needs to be reported”

I’m over the feelings and opinions I have after each week be questioned or not valid.

Footy just sucks, it’s not enjoyable… I don’t look forward to go anymore and I’m just over the club…

The thought of folding is comforting… ffs

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Completely agree, anyone on here with that glass half full attitude today can get ****ed…not today

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Autopsy v hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back