Axewell

Remove this Banner Ad

killlerkyle

Debutant
Jun 1, 2006
Mt Martha
AFL Club
Melbourne
As per DT thread. Pass on your appreciation to Axewell who did an amazing job setting all this up. Must've been a lot of work, and I'm sure I'm not the only one whom appreciates all the effort.

Secondly, I'm curious as to how all the leagues are going. Can we have a thread updating overall league rankings? Or maybe just once a month if its too much organising.

eg. BigFooty Div 8 - Rank 28

Thank you all. It was my pleasure. :)
We managed to easily set a new record for league numbers this year.
10 or so more leagues than we've ever had and right up there with the DT leagues which is a great sign.
Hopefully it continues next year again.

Secondly, I'm curious as to how all the leagues are going. Can we have a thread updating overall league rankings? Or maybe just once a month if its too much organising.

eg. BigFooty Div 8 - Rank 28

Is there anything on this Axe? Do you have knowledge of the positions of most BF leagues? Maybe a thread could be started with people from each division posting the league positions.

Currently our Div 17 league is sitting at #141.

Is there anything on this Axe? Do you have knowledge of the positions of most BF leagues? Maybe a thread could be started with people from each division posting the league positions.

Currently our Div 17 league is sitting at #141.
Problem is there is no way to track them automatically.

Problem is there is no way to track them automatically.

Ah shucks. Do league pages not have unique URLs?

We could always do it manually if someone from each league just posted their position. What better time to start than tonight as we approach finals, and then the OP could be updated weekly.

Ah shucks. Do league pages not have unique URLs?

We could always do it manually if someone from each league just posted their position. What better time to start than tonight as we approach finals, and then the OP could be updated weekly.
Yeah there is no way to see leagues.

We could do that but most likely more than half the leagues won't be represented.

Axe I havent been keeping up with the fantasy games section - looks like ur moving on then.
Great job mate, have been amazed at the way u have moved through the BF Magpies ladders (both dt & sc) this year - it's been an awesome league especially in SC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Axe I havent been keeping up with the fantasy games section - looks like ur moving on then.
Great job mate, have been amazed at the way u have moved through the BF Magpies ladders (both dt & sc) this year - it's been an awesome league especially in SC.
He's sticking around. :thumbsu:

Thanks Loz. The Pies leagues have been going great guns :)
SC has been in the top 20 for a while now and the DT one has just edged its way back in. It is members like you and several others that make us so strong- all coming together from different boards & groups. :thumbsu:

Okay Div 29 in the amazing position of 1244 - first 11 going okay, bottom 5 simply suck! very even league and any of the top 8 could win.
Oh yeah and on behalf on Div 29 - Axe you're a legend for everything you do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Axewell

Remove this Banner Ad

Back