Media Baghdad Bazaar reports Pugsley stepping down as Baghdad Bombers captain

Remove this Banner Ad

May 19, 2014
Earth
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
With 5 straight losses and increasing pressure on Baghdad Bombers captain Pugsley has finally decided to give away the captaincy.

The rumours from Abdu say that discussions became heated behind closed doors with the leadership group after 3 losses to start Season 38.

Members of the leadership group state Pugsley has taken his celebrity status too far.
Leadership group member Kilroy when asked about the captain responded he does contribute to my music program and then ignores me for the other 6 days and as a group this has been happening for too long with the disdain he shows our playing group.

When approached, Pugsley said if his leadership group showed more respect on and off the qoval, they would be treated as equals.

As the Bazaar tried to continue to question Pugsley, he stormed off yelling I have an important modelling shoot at the Ritz and have nothing else to say.

I don't think this is the last we have heard as the pressure seems to be almost at tipping point for the Baghdad captain...
Stay tuned in coming weeks as there is a massive fracture in the playing group.

With 5 straight losses and increasing pressure on Baghdad Bombers captain Pugsley has finally decided to give away the captaincy.

The rumours from Abdu say that discussions became heated behind closed doors with the leadership group after 3 losses to start Season 38.

Members of the leadership group state Pugsley has taken his celebrity status too far.
Leadership group member Kilroy when asked about the captain responded he does contribute to my music program and then ignores me for the other 6 days and as a group this has been happening for too long with the disdain he shows our playing group.

When approached, Pugsley said if his leadership group showed more respect on and off the qoval, they would be treated as equals.

As the Bazaar tried to continue to question Pugsley, he stormed off yelling I have an important modelling shoot at the Ritz and have nothing else to say.

I don't think this is the last we have heard as the pressure seems to be almost at tipping point for the Baghdad captain...
I think it’s great Hand the gig to some other campaigner now and let them put up with the Qaliban firing squad.

This is working in your favour! I’m hearing iDon is running the revolt but he’s only said 3 words since I joined.

I think it’s great Hand the gig to some other campaigner now and let them put up with the Qaliban firing squad.

This is working in your favour! I’m hearing iDon is running the revolt but he’s only said 3 words since I joined.

He should be grateful that I'm carrying him to 800 games.

Sesame Street Popcorn GIF by Muppet Wiki

I did notice you just put yourself back in the midfield.

This wouldn’t be another attempt to distract from that, would it?

IMG_3501.jpeg

I did notice you just put yourself back in the midfield.

This wouldn’t be another attempt to distract from that, would it?

View attachment 2099144

It was leading from the front. We get momentum and then the team can't even keep it.
Why do you think I won't let the team hold my lead?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon you went 4 games too long.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Baghdad Bazaar reports Pugsley stepping down as Baghdad Bombers captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Back