Delisted Bailey Rice

Remove this Banner Ad

I think i will have to eat my words . I said about half way through the season that he was gone for sure . But he was so good for Sandy in the second half of the year that he was named emergency for the Saints for the last 6 or 7 games . Was unlucky not to get a game during that time but he kept playing good footy for Sandy to keep his name in the selectors minds . If the Saints keep him which i think they will , then next year will be an important one for Bailey’s footy career .

Rice is the son of former Saint Dean. He lined up in 11 games throughout his career, the same number as his close mate White.

"Bailey and Brandon arrived at the club together in 2015 and should be proud of the way they have acquitted themselves," football manager Simon Lethlean told saints.com.au.

”They are held in high regard by their teammates and coaches, and we wish them all the best for the future.

Former Saint Dean Rice presents son Bailey with his jumper on debut. Picture: AFL Photos
593425_lp.jpg

You guys might be interested in Bailey having his first game today punting for Charlotte 49ers in College football over in the states. Apparently he did well. Had 7 punts and looked good. Their team won against Duke. Don't ask me about it though...I know SFA about the sport and did not watch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back