Trade Requested Bailey Smith [reportedly headed to Geelong]

Remove this Banner Ad

I've said it for many years, Geelong fans are the absolute worst onthe trade threads.

Everyone they're looking at is worth half price because they ate some sardines or went surfing once but the minute one of their players is mentioned it's 12 first rounders to get them to the table.

Half their fans still reckon they can get Baz without losing their first rounder or a player 😂

The Bowes trade totally broke their brains and now they think they'll just get to ream every team for any player they want.

Why does Geelong live rent free in your mind??

I've said it for many years, Geelong fans are the absolute worst onthe trade threads.

Everyone they're looking at is worth half price because they ate some sardines or went surfing once but the minute one of their players is mentioned it's 12 first rounders to get them to the table.

Half their fans still reckon they can get Baz without losing their first rounder or a player 😂

The Bowes trade totally broke their brains and now they think they'll just get to ream every team for any player they want.
I suggest you point out these people because I for one have only seen every Geelong poster agreeing he is worth atleast one first rounder

Your making this difficult on us, you tend to stick your noise in.
Just let 2 good list managers go at it and go enjoy your large irrelevant club.

Aw come here big fella

1727599630545.png

We have some idiots at this time of year for sure. Every club does, but I'd love you to find examples of this.

Much less "Half their fans think this" - A first round pick will have to be involved one way or another, even the biggest nuffie would concede that.

We have some idiots at this time of year for sure. Every club does, but I'd love you to find examples of this.

Much less "Half their fans think this" - A first round pick will have to be involved one way or another, even the biggest nuffie would concede that.
Only thing I can think is he counts Facebook comments
Which are another different breed entirely

While I agree with a lot of your sentiments as that happens with every fan base. There are always idiot fans who talk shit….disagree with the trade value or any tangible examples of this anywhere?

Don’t think I’ve once seen it mentioned of Baz going for less than a 1st (and as if it means anything coming from people on BigFooty/Reddit etc who don’t work for the teams involved)

Bit of projection going on there. Baz is absolutely worth a first and for someone like me who probably values Baz higher than some other Cats fans, more than just the first this year.

Next years first for Pies may probably get eaten up Thomas McGuane so they're likely trading it out for a pick this year with noble as part of it. Noble & F1 for a 12 & F2. F1s next year according to some phantom drafters aren't worth that much because of a weaker draft and the changes to points with future trading. That saying Pies want to use 12 in the draft but I guess if Smith is gettable it's better on him than an unknown at 12.

As for why pies would crazy be trading a F1. Pies seem really generous with their picks it seems.

If the pies trade their F1 with their age profile their list manager ought to be sacked.

Next years first for Pies may probably get eaten up Thomas McGuane so they're likely trading it out for a pick this year with noble as part of it. Noble & F1 for a 12 & F2. F1s next year according to some phantom drafters aren't worth that much because of a weaker draft and the changes to points with future trading. That saying Pies want to use 12 in the draft but I guess if Smith is gettable it's better on him than an unknown at 12.
If Bailey shocks the footy world and wants to go there, then more power to them.

If not, you've just wasted 20 posts on irrelevant hypotheticals. Same with the Sydney stuff.

If Bailey shocks the footy world and wants to go there, then more power to them.

If not, you've just wasted 20 posts on irrelevant hypotheticals. Same with the Sydney stuff.

Don’t forget when they were posting that he had done a medical at the Suns about a month back.
Haven’t heard Suns mentioned since.

Seems like a lot of hypotheticals specifically not dealing with the one club he’s actually linked to lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see we've reached the "Random third party club engages in weird hypothetical deal so that my club will end up better off" stage of a Bigfooty trade thread.
Because the current destination stinks for us dogs supporters. Hoping another club swooping in at the last minute would be great in getting a good deal out of Smith.

He wants Geelong
Geelong wants him
Geelong have #15 +#30 +F2

It will get done the assets are there

Geelong have #15 +#35 +F2
Bailey Smith + #44

Why wouldn’t it be considered a potential asset to be traded along with the other picks the poster mentioned.
Considering the above posters potential trade is probably close to the money.
If it were to include our fR1 with some other picks then I find it likely your living in dream land

Fwiw I think it will be this years first and next years 2nd and that’s it

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Bailey Smith [reportedly headed to Geelong]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back