Trade Requested Bailey Smith [reportedly headed to Geelong]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back this week isn't he? Good player deserves a decent send off this year
Think he's still getting match fitness in the twos but came off with a calf niggle in the last match he played. Think we'll definitely try and get him back especially if there's a sniff of finals.

Turning 31 this year and OOC. Had multiple opportunities to leave in the past few years but wanted to stay. If we offer him another contract it won't be much at all.

He would have been a perfect pickup for say Carlton or Collingwood last year, I wouldn't be surprised if they have another nibble this year offering more $$ than us.

Think he's still getting match fitness in the twos but came off with a calf niggle in the last match he played. Think we'll definitely try and get him back especially if there's a sniff of finals.

Turning 31 this year and OOC. Had multiple opportunities to leave in the past few years but wanted to stay. If we offer him another contract it won't be much at all.

He would have been a perfect pickup for say Carlton or Collingwood last year, I wouldn't be surprised if they have another nibble this year offering more $$ than us.
Yeah, I think his body is just spent. Shame, he's pulled some truly mercurial moments out

Fox Footy now parroting the CatAttack podcast rumour that Bailey was looking at housing in Bellbrae.
BF Poster on Cats board said he's already put an offer down on a house which i mean...we would need to confirm that its actually happened but that's a lonnnnnnnng way to drive to go to training at Waverley/Dingley or AIA Centre

Fox Footy now parroting the CatAttack podcast rumour that Bailey was looking at housing in Bellbrae.
BF Poster on Cats board said he's already put an offer down on a house which i mean...we would need to confirm that its actually happened but that's a lonnnnnnnng way to drive to go to training at Waverley/Dingley or AIA Centre
Long way to drive to Dingley no matter where you live.

Hard to be looking at a house in Bellbrea while in Greece.

Hasn't been in Bellbrae

Genuine rubbish, came from some bloke who call up KRock
Wasn't a caller. Ben Casanelia just said he was a connection who was not in the football industry and implied to be in the real estate industry in the region. Who knows if true.

Hard to be looking at a house in Bellbrea while in Greece.
Reportedly looked at it before he left.

Who knows if the report is true

Wasn't a caller. Ben Casanelia just said he was a connection who was not in the football industry and implied to be in the real estate industry in the region. Who knows if true.

Reportedly looked at it before he left.

Who knows if the report is true
While I can appreciate your points

The whole “he looked at it before” came post any of this report

And Scott Gullan has latched onto it as an exclusive

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mitch Clark and jack steven say hello
Seriously? Mitch Clark was really good in his short time at the Cats. He retired due to mental health issues.
The man was struggling and playing footy wasn’t helping him, that has nothing to do with any club, he had those issues wherever he went.

Steven came in out of shape and struggling with his marriage breakup.
Cats gave him a shot and he retired shortly after.

Neither of those things constitute bad culture? What a dumb comparison.

Any chance a non Melbourne club is interested and he heads that way. I think both Fremantle and Eagles would be all over this, especially Fremantle who are desperate for a winger

I could see Freo giving him 1 mill a year and Doggies 2 x 1st rounders to get it done

Any chance a non Melbourne club is interested and he heads that way. I think both Fremantle and Eagles would be all over this, especially Fremantle who are desperate for a winger

I could see Freo giving him 1 mill a year and Doggies 2 x 1st rounders to get it done

I dont think bailey would agree to leave victoria.

Also no one thinks bailey is a winger except bevo hes an inside mid.

I think he is both really.

Im not sure he would agree to leave Victoria either but I wouldnt 100% rule it out either

With all the marketing stuff that he does plus the mental health i doubt he leaves vic.

He doesnt kick well enough for a wing.
He needs to be a dangerfield/petracca burst inside mid type.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Bailey Smith [reportedly headed to Geelong]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back