Werewolf Basic Werewolf - Time for Chilli - VILLAGE WINS

Do you like Choc Mint Ice-Cream

• No, I don't have working tastebuds.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

ding seems the least likely to me, * this game is doing my head in

You don’t think he would have contributed more? Surely he would have been up and about earlier if village. * this haha

If you think ding is “one of them” we have the other? But you’re voting JTG
Ding and JTG.

Unless MP_ is actually serious. If he is then sure. But honestly looked like a tactic to get Ligma riled up to see if she would confess (which I didn’t want to say until it worked/didn’t work) but if that isn’t the case, I think Ding is more the play.

Then you cannot prove that you have seered me
interesting how you completely ignore that i've been the seer the whole game, maybe thats why you didn't kill me , it wasn't incompetance you simply forgot there was a seer

i'm not falling for that for the fifth time
If you do it quickly and then edit the post I'm sure things will work out fine :)

interesting how you completely ignore that i've been the seer the whole game, maybe thats why you didn't kill me , it wasn't incompetance you simply forgot there was a seer
I don’t care

Who did u seer
Pie 4 Life this is why i didn't reveal at the start as ligs was keen to know who i seered, no one else had asked, she knew that she was the only one i could reveal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thewizardmelon Dingster 3KZ is Football The Majestic , I seered ligma as the goon last night, interesting that chipmunk was knocked off by both sk and mafia last night after this post of his late yesterday evening, was it because chippy nailed both of their roles and they didn't want him in the game anymore. the facts are pointing more towards pie being the SK
We may only have one shot at it as Ligs may kill regardless. I am 100% village, but the kills look like me, Pie or Nakkers.

Pie 4 Life this is why i didn't reveal at the start as ligs was keen to know who i seered, no one else had asked, she knew that she was the only one i could reveal.
Fair point. Alright, I just figured you were slinging metaphorical poo. Need to know if we’re going JTG or Ding.

thewizardmelon you don’t have to say but if you had a roleblock tonight, it obviously has to go to the other.

Huh there was no reason behind it I just asked

We may only have one shot at it as Ligs may kill regardless. I am 100% village, but the kills look like me, Pie or Nakkers.
whoever the sk is you've all claimed 100% villager, in my eyes its pie then jtg, unfortunately the only other known good feels differently, the sk has done well.

whoever the sk is you've all claimed 100% villager, in my eyes its pie then jtg, unfortunately the only other known good feels differently, the sk has done well.
You’ve really got to put past games in the rear view mirror. There is zero chance I would be alive if someone had hit me. Especially with the people in those evil groups.

You are literally a ranga

Only my Av is 😂 but go off Goon
Ding and JTG.

Unless MP_ is actually serious. If he is then sure. But honestly looked like a tactic to get Ligma riled up to see if she would confess (which I didn’t want to say until it worked/didn’t work) but if that isn’t the case, I think Ding is more the play.

No reason for MP to make it up at this point with no counterclaim. Ligma I’m going to roleblock you tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Basic Werewolf - Time for Chilli - VILLAGE WINS

Back