Cancelled
10k Posts
Jul 15, 2007
East Horsham
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Orlando Magic
What's your clubs diplomatic stance on other clubs on the bay?

Allies: Clubs you wouldn't troll
Neutrals: Clubs you troll occasionally, but generally wouldn't go out of your way to do so.
Enemies: Would troll without a second thought.

--------------------

Brisbane

Allies

West Coast - Good bunch who are always on the ball. Very reasonable and speak a lot of truth. Similar views to us.

Adelaide - Very professional and classy club, much like the Brisbane Lions. A lot in common.

Neutrals

Fremantle - So much "meh".

Sydney - More neutral than Switzerland.

Richmond - I pity them, but no hatred.

North Melbourne - Have the odd crack at North, but they're pretty irrelevant in the overall scheme of things.

Hawthorn - We don't have a lot of run ins with them, still gotta thank them for beating Geelong last year. Not untouchable though.

Enemies

Carlton - Cheats, tanks, mercenaries, scum, Ratzer0, Sticks, Visy, <injunction>, chokers, feral supporters (including turncoats), culture, drugs (probably). Evil club that needs to be kept in check on a regular basis. So many shit posters (except for :heart:KruZin:heart:).

Collingwood - They won't get over the 02-03 grand finals, and we won't let them get over it either ;) Could almost be in the neutral category as there really isn't much hate from our side as they've given us two premierships and all we've given back in return is Cameron Wood. :thumbsu: They are feral though, so enemies it is.

Essendon - They have a Sydney-like snobbery about them. They're the new North Melbourne, i.e a team with a bottom four list making the finals.

Geelong - Never seen a bunch of flogs turn so pompus after winning a flag.

Melbourne - Always raving about the worst list since the inception of the AFL, which always gives me a laugh. Got to be constantly brought back to earth as they seem to take a daily dose of delusion. Jack Watts, LOL.

St. Kilda - Pretty "meh", but enemies non the less.

Port Adelaide - Despise the club and their supporters. Adelaide give 'em the back of the hand when necessary, and for that we're forever thankful.

Western Bulldogs - Always good fun to troll as you always seem to get a few mainboard heroes that take it way too seriously. :D

Gold Coast - Trying to create a rivalry but it's so forced as we really couldn't give a shit about a club which is basically just a suburb of a Brisbane anyway. Hopefully they'll become genuine enemies once there's more than one or two of them on the bay.

In the words of George Bush '**** em all, we got the bomb!'. Don't kid yerself that there won't be people in each camp that will troll each other club. I'll have a crack at anyone if the need arises and in many cases where that need is simply my amusement :p

You're right about WC & Adel being a cut above many, but even there I've found cause to have a crack on occasion. Have never been the aggressor with either though. Maybe your etiquette law does apply after all. I've just had to slap a couple of rogues into line.

I reckon it'd be awesome if Bay13 was subbed by a board for each club where people could go to rib the crap out of em individually. Probably wouldn't work though.. with the amount of people that get banned from the normal ol' Carlton board can you imagine a Bay 13 Carlton sub board. It'd dish out more red cards than the premier league.

I used to have a soft spot for the struggling Saints, but seeing some of the garbage they've spewed forth this year puts them on my enemies list.

Kinda like North Melbourne.

Allies?

WTF is next a Bigfooty UN ...with Carlton fans having a veto?

Well in that spirit I put forward a resolution -

Screw everyone else and screw you and while we are at it screw anyone who has a 2nd team, a soft spot for another club because person X played for them and finally screw you if you support another club when your club is not playing as it is gepgraphically closer.

I love Freo and pretty much hate the rest of you with equal Watts abandon.

The support hierachy is -

Your Club >>>>>>>>>>>>>Team you bet on >>>>>>>>Team you tipped

Typical that this **** comes from a Brisbane supporter ...when your mob grow a pair and realise this is Bay 13 and not the Babysistters' Club - perhaps you wont need allies to help you.

Now are you and the Eagles going steady? Just because they **** you on the Staker deal does not mean they love you - I bet they wont call.

Allies?

Screw everyone else and screw you and while we are at it screw anyone who has a 2nd team, a soft spot for another club because person X played for them and finally screw you if you support another club when your club is not playing as it is gepgraphically closer.

Typical that this **** comes from a Brisbane supporter ...when your mob grow a pair and realise this is Bay 13 and not the Babysistters' Club - perhaps you wont need allies to help you.

Now are you and the Eagles going steady? Just because they **** you on the Staker deal does not mean they love you - I bet they wont call.
Nice attempt to drag Freo into the enemy category, but I'm still not feeling it. I just can't take you purple folk seriously.

Allies?

Rarrrrr! Wash the sand out of your vagina princess. You don't have to put your superman cape on to make everyone laugh at Freo. We already do. I guess someone that backs a team that kicks 1 goal in a game is bound to get their cranky pants from time to time. If there ever is a Bigfooty UN, you mob get to be North Korea.

WE are Carlton - ***k the rest
Oh except for Fitzroy, Criminal what happened to that once proud club!

In line with Bay 13 Diplomacy

a) that was all Port's fault ..... but at least they were replaced with another Club starting with F

b) They became part of Brisbane, who altho' losing to Port in the GF, won 3 in a row and stuck it up all the Vic flogs, particularly Eddie an so are redeemed.

Nice attempt to drag Freo into the enemy category, but I'm still not feeling it. I just can't take you purple folk seriously.

Fear!!

1164.jpg

If 'provoked', I'll troll anyone.

Usually though, if Carlton are being given the what for, sure, I'll join in. As I will with some quality Watts bashing. Then of course there's Freo, and Melbourne of late (since the Naita envy began after the Hawks game)

Depends how I'm feeling really.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey .....I tried.

Rarrrrr! Wash the sand out of your vagina princess. You don't have to put your superman cape on to make everyone laugh at Freo. We already do. I guess someone that backs a team that kicks 1 goal in a game is bound to get their cranky pants from time to time. If there ever is a Bigfooty UN, you mob get to be North Korea.

northkoreaimage1.jpg

That is me in the middle. I am the leader of the Axis of Elvis - fear me !

In line with Bay 13 Diplomacy

a) that was all Port's fault ..... but at least they were replaced with another Club starting with F

b) They became part of Brisbane, who altho' losing to Port in the GF, won 3 in a row and stuck it up all the Vic flogs, particularly Eddie an so are redeemed.

I blame North Melb personally.

Also funny how the pric ...sorry Victorian fans cry over Fitzroy but at the time they were all circling looking to pick over the bones.

Freo gave them more respect in that last game than that mob combined.

The West Coast/Brisbane 'lovefest' on the Bay is sickening. This aint redhotpie.com you rectal sniffing nonces, its every man for himself.

Watts>>>>>>>>loaf of bread>>>>>Carny Rich/Notacluey

northkoreaimage1.jpg

That is me in the middle. I am the leader of the Axis of Elvis - fear me !

LoL yer not such a bad bloke for a genocidal dictator. Good to see your health on the improve. Tell ya what, if I send ya half a million tonnes of pork & 5 million tonnes of rice in aid will you nuke these Melbourne douches for us given you haven't signed the charter? We'll put on a few diversionary operations elsewhere, you target their reactors with your missiles & we'll call the whole thing a nuclear accident.

LoL yer not such a bad bloke for a genocidal dictator. Good to see your health on the improve. Tell ya what, if I send ya half a million tonnes of pork & 5 million tonnes of rice in aid will you nuke these Melbourne douches for us given you haven't signed the charter? We'll put on a few diversionary operations elsewhere, you target their reactors with your missiles & we'll call the whole thing a nuclear accident.

Are you sure you want me to hit them with a nuclear weapon?

Imagine the cold never ending winters - the sun blocked from view, deformed teethless mutants dragging their useless limbs behind them, people trying to escape the economically and ecologically devestated areas with only one hope to escape to better areas of Australia so they can survive.

I mean personally why waste a nuke on Melb, I doubt they would even notice these changes.

The West Coast/Brisbane 'lovefest' on the Bay is sickening. This aint redhotpie.com you rectal sniffing nonces, its every man for himself.

Watts>>>>>>>>loaf of bread>>>>>Carny Rich/Notacluey
I realise now why Melbourne posters have so many meltdowns and get carded. Not only do you n00bs have no friends in real life, you struggle to have allies on the Bay, and that, for some strange reason, saddens you lot. Which in turn causes you all to break down and go mental.

Sad, sad people.

How is Watts going btw. He hit puberty yet? Still chasing grannies? Got a job at Maccas?

What' this allies shit you allude to in bay 13...:confused:

What's happening to the bay:( lets have tea parties and old hands 'arrange & coordinate' trolls:thumbsdown:

soft lions_den... very ****ing soft:eek: :p

Are you sure you want me to hit them with a nuclear weapon?

Imagine the cold never ending winters - the sun blocked from view, deformed teethless mutants dragging their useless limbs behind them, people trying to escape the economically and ecologically devestated areas with only one hope to escape to better areas of Australia so they can survive.

I mean personally why waste a nuke on Melb, I doubt they would even notice these changes.

Very good point. Speeding up the rate of their exodus would only increase the misery elsewhere.

Well to be honest, you cannot troll West Coast (Powerhouse AFL club) And Adelaide aren't far away from that too....

But Brisbane are **** loads better than all ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Bay 13 Diplomacy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back