Bay 13 Trade Week - 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Finally this abysmal season has ended and now that we have nothing to do or talk about, it's time for everybody's favourite time of the year... Bay 13 Trade Week! :)

Rules:
  • Mods can be traded, except Impunity!, who would want him anyway?
  • Eliases can be traded
  • Posters have no say in where they are traded, they are allowed to argue against a trade or melt about being traded, however the team captains say is final
Team Captains/List Managers/Coaches:

Adelaide - Vikingblood
Brisbane - Duritz
Carlton - chelseacarlton
Collingwood - Morganashlee
Essendon - craffles, zackah
Fremantle - Freofalcon
Geelong - RedVest4
Gold Coast - Lord_Flashheart
GWS - GWBogan
Hawthorn - A Cut Above
Melbourne - MAXIMUM GAWNAGE
Norf - NorthernLights
Port - Gray Day
Richmond - captain blood 17
Sydney - db swannie
St Kilda - Cooksen
West Coast - Wooshette
Western Bulldogs - go you pups

I'll keep a running tally of agreed trades.

Happy Trading!

Completed Trades:

sportsmaniac89 to Essendon

King Cold to Hawthorn
Smith2Vickery to Geelong

Danger_Cat to Hawthorn
William Wonka to Geelong

Kardinia Park to Collingwood
Iskender Time to Geelong

KardiniaPark to Norf
Le Grille to Geelong
Snake_Baker to Geelong

subaru to Gold Coast
SwampCreature to Adelaide

Red mist to Geelong
Tyler Durden007 to Adelaide

Impunity! to Essendon
BigJoeD_ to West Coast

Last edited:

Nakia for Packedlunch?? lel and I suppose you'd like us to throw in oogac & Austin_McCrabbs while we're at it! :rolleyes:

Bullshit lowballing offers aside, its clear what the Handbagger Bay13 squad lacks -aside from top end talent- is depth, which has been wafer thin for years. With that in mind I've a couple of Hawk posters I'm sure would freshen up your squad who are just itching for a change of scenery... or will be after much coercion & threats. These are the mighty TazHawk15 and the ever popular William Wonka! You're sure to love 'em both and in return all we ask is HaroLad & Doctor Gero who'll be fantastic tackle bags for our training drills. :):thumbsu:

Nakia for Packedlunch?? lel and I suppose you'd like us to throw in oogac & Austin_McCrabbs while we're at it! :rolleyes:

Bullshit lowballing offers aside, its clear what the Handbagger Bay13 squad lacks -aside from top end talent- is depth, which has been wafer thin for years. With that in mind I've a couple of Hawk posters I'm sure would freshen up your squad who are just itching for a change of scenery... or will be after much coercion & threats. These are the mighty TazHawk15 and the ever popular William Wonka! You're sure to love 'em both and in return all we ask is HaroLad & Doctor Gero who'll be fantastic tackle bags for our training drills. :):thumbsu:
I'll get back to you...
Cooksen Putting forward an offer of HirdsTheWord for Plugger35

Freofalcon putting forward an offer of Dave for sportsmaniac89

I want to assemble a team of unbearable flogs
Is DapperJong up for trade? The Cats need a ruthless campaigner
So is Lethality a delisted free agent or?
Lethality the filthy turncoat belongs to captain blood 17 at the moment

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our current active list is just me and I'm a required player.
Besides, I tried to trade myself to Richmond a few weeks back, but Chief was having none of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bay 13 Trade Week - 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Back