Meltdown Bay 13 Welcher Of The Year award

Vote for your inaugural WOTY

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The problem here isn’t welching, it’s you having a micropenis that you feel you need to compensate for whilst hiding behind being a mod 🤷‍♂️
K

ab6761610000e5eb64f57c3f54c287c42cadf773

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let’s have a bet, who will finish higher - 13thmond or the Flagpies

Oh, wait… I forgot:
Lets have a bet Carlton v Collingwood first meeting next AFL season (not pre season).

If Pies have 2 or more of Moore, Naicos, Jaicos, Mihokec, De Goey and Pendles out it doesnt count.

If Blues have 2 or more of Weitering, Walsh, Cripps, Curnow, McKay and Cerra out it doesnt count.

Loser leaves Bay for 12 months.

Are you on?

How will I ever survive being compared to the 2024 Brownlow medalist 🤷‍♂️

By your logic I should accept the bet but insist on $10 million as the stakes. Then you’d be a welcher when you didn’t accept 🤦‍♂️
When have I ever called you a welcher in regards to this proposed bet? Havent even mentioned it in this fred.

Do you have other terms but basic premise Carlton v Collingwood for next season?

Remind us what the score was when you walked out on your club’s first SF in a decade, Elmo?

Do you have other terms but basic premise Carlton v Collingwood for next season?

I’m always happy to bet sig & av head to head (i.e., our round 8 or 21 games), or on who will finish higher at the end of the season

However there’s no need to make those bets right now

The only chicken is the guy attaching all the caveats to his bet… if two of these guys or two of those guys don’t play 🤦‍♂️ you only beat us last year because blah blah didn’t play 😂 boo hoo

That’s the only reason I said the bets can be made later, to avoid the bullshit. But I’ll take them now if you want 🤷‍♂️ straight H2H no ifs, buts or maybes

Same bets for you, flog… round 20 Pies v Tuggers and/or higher finish

You in 🐓 ?

However there’s no need to make those bets right now

The only chicken is the guy attaching all the caveats to his bet… if two of these guys or two of those guys don’t play 🤦‍♂️ you only beat us last year because blah blah didn’t play 😂 boo hoo

But I’ll take them now if you want
Old flip flop you were asked if you had your own terms, said wouldnt bet until later and within an hour now wanting to bet. Yes I will bet H2H, was giving you an out in case you had injuries but if you dont want it so be it and I know I dont need it.

Whats at stake?

zackah Dinsdale can your powers enforce this on flip flop welcher?

lol you’re the flog who said we only beat you last year because you had players missing… twice now you’ve offered the same bet with But but if so-and-so don’t play etc. attached to it so don’t try and pretend it was for my benefit 😂

you were asked if you had your own terms, said wouldnt bet until later

Seriously, is English your second language?

I said there’s no need to make those bets now. Usually we confirm them in the week leading up to the games in the game day Fred so we don’t have to search back months trying to remember which Fred they were posted in

I already told you what’s at stake: sig & av. Only thing to be determined is for how long and which of the 3 bets you want to take - or all of them - which will influence the timeframe

So the balls in your court flog, stop stalling

Remove this Banner Ad

Meltdown Bay 13 Welcher Of The Year award

Back