Meltdown Bay 13 Welcher Of The Year award

Vote for your inaugural WOTY

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

lol you’re the flog who said we only beat you last year because you had players missing… twice now you’ve offered the same bet with But but if so-and-so don’t play etc. attached to it so don’t try and pretend it was for my benefit 😂

Seriously, is English your second language?

I said there’s no need to make those bets now. Usually we confirm them in the week leading up to the games in the game day Fred so we don’t have to search back months trying to remember which Fred they were posted in

I already told you what’s at stake: sig & av. Only thing to be determined is for how long and which of the 3 bets you want to take - or all of them - which will influence the timeframe

So the balls in your court flog, stop stalling
Its called a search function n00b

Sig and av for 1 month after the individual games, 3 months for ladder position.

Lol me stalling, this has taken you months you 🐔 🐥 🍗

VKZiLBg.jpg

Welcome back

Sig and av for 1 month after the individual games,

Done

3 months for ladder position.

Done, from the day it’s obvious who has finished higher

this has taken you months

It’s taken months because a. You only found your balls after the season was over and b. you only offer uninteresting terms with complicated arse covering caveats. Finally I had to step in and put an end to your bullshit and offer straight bets and now you’ve got such a hard on for me you swallowed all 3 like a hooker on VJ Day 😂

BTW I’ve had plenty of Bay bets, don’t remember you having one until now, big mouth 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

Welcome back

Done

Done, from the day it’s obvious who has finished higher

It’s taken months because a. You only found your balls after the season was over and b. you only offer uninteresting terms with complicated arse covering caveats. Finally I had to step in and put an end to your bullshit and offer straight bets and now you’ve got such a hard on for me you swallowed all 3 like a hooker on VJ Day 😂

BTW I’ve had plenty of Bay bets, don’t remember you having one until now, big mouth 🤷‍♂️
Finally on the road to redemption. Small steps but hopefully you dont take out 2024 Welcher of the Year. Who knows, I might even put in a good word for you in this freds 2024 version.

Triggering Tiger is more insecure and desperate for votes than Donald Trump.

Begging flogs to vote for your opponent so you don't win this is the most gutless and pathetic act this bay has seen in Yonks.

I accuse you Pixel of being the biggest Jive Turkey the bay has ever seen !

No Integrity for the honour of the Bay.

200w.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What else would you expect from someone who lies about putting people on ignore and squibs bets because he “doesn’t gamble” then posts about his winnings in the same Fred 🤦‍♂️ 😂

Combined with his spammy Fred’s and repetitive gifs, hands down the worst poster in the Bay 🤷‍♂️
Enjoy your award friend and stop melting, you earnt it.:)

Enjoy your award friend and stop melting, you earnt it.:)

Only cause you cheated and bribed ya Richmond supporting numpties via PM.

Says all it does about you and your character (or lack thereof)

#TurkeyTiger

images

Gobble Gobble Gobble

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Meltdown Bay 13 Welcher Of The Year award

Back