Bay favorites gone MIA or either banzed or presumed dead.

Remove this Banner Ad

When the Bay’s a bit quiet, I swear I can still hear them posting shit freds from beyond the grave

RIPiss

images

Lol. You toilet lickers never experienced the greatness of Oogac, Costanza and Floyd.

Vale Bay comedy. It's been replaced by vacuous redacted like Triggerspaz and FootyIsDead

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol. You toilet lickers never experienced the greatness of Oogac, Costanza and Floyd.

Vale Bay comedy. It's been replaced by vacuous redacted like Triggerspaz and FootyIsDead

Oogac was a just a photoshop spammer

images

oogac was a genius.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least i didn't hit the mash button it's all out in the open and btw what sort so called educated teacher posts that sort stuff i ask you?

If you actually believe TD007 is actually a teacher, I don't know what to tell ya :p

If you actually believe TD007 is actually a teacher, I don't know what to tell ya :p
I know he is Elmer because about 5 or 6 years ago i was driving through carlton doing a delivery and and i'm stop at a crossing then he walks right in front of me crossing the road then he waited for these young teens to cross as well on the corner of the street and he looked like the anry ant he is.

Last edited:
I know he is Elmer because about 5 or 6 years ago i was driving through carlton doing a delivery and and i'm stop at a crossong then walks right in front of me crossing the road then he waited for these young teens to cross as well on the corner of the street and he looked like the anry ant he is.

Will take your word for it mate !

Remove this Banner Ad

Bay favorites gone MIA or either banzed or presumed dead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back