Live Event Bay Firteen Froggy olympics fred

Remove this Banner Ad

I dislike the Olympics intensely.

What BS sport will they come up with next for inclusion? We’ve already had synchronised underwater flag-twirling or whatever-the-fork they call that krap - maybe a comp to see which moran can eat the hottest chilis while being run down by a bull?

There’s only 2 sports worth bothering with (3 if you include surfing but I don’t consider it a ‘sport’): footy and soccer.

The rest can GAGF. And if you don’t agree, so can you🖕
You're not down with Olympic Breakdancing then?

I dislike the Olympics intensely.

What BS sport will they come up with next for inclusion? We’ve already had synchronised underwater flag-twirling or whatever-the-fork they call that krap - maybe a comp to see which moran can eat the hottest chilis while being run down by a bull?

There’s only 2 sports worth bothering with (3 if you include surfing but I don’t consider it a ‘sport’): footy and soccer.

The rest can GAGF. And if you don’t agree, so can you🖕

200w.gif

See Triggering Tiger, that is how you are supposed to act like an Edge Lord Old Fart on the Bay.

You're not down with Olympic Breakdancing then?
I think after the Men’s and Women’s 100m king/queen is crowned, they should put them both in a race against a cheetah. Then we’d find out who is really the fastest.

The same with all those poncey swimmers. They think they’re quick in the water? Throw a couple of sharks into the pool - who do you think would win?

Seriously, the Olympics are a load of hogwash. Wanna be the champ at throwing a metal ball? Really???

Last edited:
I think after the Men’s and Women’s 100m king/queen is crowned, they should put them both in a race against a cheetah. Then we’d find out who is really the fastest.

The same with all those poncey swimmers. They think they’re quick in the water? Throw a couple of sharks into the pool - who do you think would win?.

Seriously, the Olympics are a load of hogwash. Wanna be the champ at throwing a metal ball? Really???
None of that is as bad as the Olympic walking 'race'. Get from a to b as fast as you can except you have to pretend you have a steel pole up your arse and can't actually run. Sheesh.

4 gold medals for Arnie 🥱 Launceston has more gold medals than major countries like Sweden, Spain, Austria and Portugal :cool:

High jump coming, a gold medal for Ukraine is on the way, or maybe the Christian jumping :goat: Nicola Olyslagers :thumbsu:
3 gold and a silver?

No 4 golds all time.
Oh OK, make up your mind. You compared to Sweden who has 148 gold medals all time. So not exactly worse than Launceston.

If you just allow Sweden to have also competed at Tokyo, they have won 4 gold and a bunch of silver and bronze across the last two Olympics. Still better than Launceston.

Cool story though.

Oh OK, make up your mind. You compared to Sweden who has 148 gold medals all time. So not exactly worse than Launceston.

If you just allow Sweden to have also competed at Tokyo, they have won 4 gold and a bunch of silver and bronze across the last two Olympics. Still better than Launceston.

Cool story though.
4 gold medals for Arnie 🥱

Launceston has more gold medals in 2024 than major countries like Sweden, Spain, Austria and Portugal :cool:

There. I hope this helps.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like we've gotta wait 2 years until Chinese swim times are squashed and farcial new medal presentations are made.
We are such a sooky la la country

Beat the **** out by China, by an athlete who was tested more than anyone else in that pool

We’ve had athletes pop for MK-677 which is incredibly hard to pop for (you’d need to take it that day, or even hours before)

Everyone is cheating

I got so bricked up watching the Australian coach have a mental breakdown on Instagram hahahahaha

Remove this Banner Ad

Live Event Bay Firteen Froggy olympics fred

Remove this Banner Ad

Back