Live Event Bay Firteen Froggy olympics fred

Remove this Banner Ad

No we would win rather easily. I watched the first season of Winning Time so I know your club is racist and awful and evil always loses.

Lol if you rely upon Winning Time to learn up on the history of the Boston Celtics, you really are naive .

Which is the next Aussie team that will disappoint us in the Olympiads?
We've done **** all in the rowing so far. Only medal is a bronze we got today which apparently we are celebrating even though they ****ing lost.

I am currently more interested now in who is sleeping with who in the Olympic Village.

They have a Tinder Group there. I am almost tempted to think most of the male competitors at the Olympics are more interested in getting laid from some exotic European or South American Senoritas than win medals.

The Boomers wouldn't even beat the NZ Breakers in the NBL, bunch of overrated duds drinking their own bathwater like the Tillies

We've done **** all in the rowing so far. Only medal is a bronze we got today which apparently we are celebrating even though they ****ing lost.

You need to bring back the Oarsome Foursome.

Just a lazy 3 gold to have us sitting 3rd in the tally. Pretty embarrassing for Ukraine really that haven’t won a single gold. Even New Zealand are beating them :$
Concentrating more on saving the world from Russia! But congratulations on swimming fast I guess :embarrassedv1: 🇺🇦

Just a lazy 3 gold to have us sitting 3rd in the tally. Pretty embarrassing for Ukraine really that haven’t won a single gold. Even New Zealand are beating them :$
It'd be great if you didn't make this post until after the women's high jump final which is basically going to either be Australian or Ukrainian gold.

Fun fact: Ukraine does really really well at the Paralympics.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Woodies who?

come-on-lleyton-hewitt.gif

:goat: s

Just tuned in to watch the Aussie bloke Norfing a Windsurfer gold medal to a bloke from Israel.

Another Olympic event I never knew existed.

Where is the boogie board event? I used to be a boss on the boogie board.

NZ dominating the rowing again, picking up a gold, silver and bronze last night.

We are on the charge into 13th on the medal tally, just sitting behind Germany in 12th who have one extra bronze.

Pretty embarrassing for Germany, Hitler would have been going off his nut if New Zealand were nearly beating them in 1936.
Think how he responded when they beat him in Norf Africa less than 10 years later

Think how he responded when they beat him in Norf Africa less than 10 years later

That wasn't even his worst mistake, his worst mistake was trying to invade Russia.

When that failed he declared war on the USA, he bit off more than he could chew.

Hitler was a real jerk as that late great history buff Norm Macdonald used to say.

lots of upset people over women’s boxing who’ve never engaged with boxing before.

is it racism or is it transphobia? probably both
Bay response: Definitely about having a Y chromosome. Is wtching women's boxing really engaging with boxing anyway?

Non-bay response: One of the better questions to ask people on both sides of this question is whether or not intersex people should be able to compete in the women's events. The right tend to get confused and angry about recognising there's a purely scientifically true group of people who don't fit neatly into either event and that they need to consider the issue a bit more deeply than girls have boobs.

The left tend to get confused and angry that there's a scientific truth that being born with a Y chromosome guarantees certain physical traits that in an event like boxing would be inherently advantageous over those who are not born with one, and that the issue is a bit more complicated than everyone gets to choose how they live their life and the world needs to adapt and not be bigoted by old-fashioned gender concepts.

When you take gender out of it and make it purely a question of sex, the answer here is obviously than the sexes should be competing separately in most sports, especially those like boxing. As for the intersex, I don't quite have an answer but "Y chromosome present 100m Freestyle" has a nice ring to it, and "No Y chromosome present" boxing seems like it'd solve the issue in a way that would both work perfectly and annoy just about everyone.

Also Hitler didn't declare war on the US, and the single biggest reason the Germans were in North Africa was to fix up the Italian's mess, but it's easier to consider history as simply "Hitler dumb dat y he loze". Fwiw the dumbest thing he did was not wipe out the British expeditionary force before the Dunkirk evacuation, and if you want to get into that probs best in PM'S.

Moving on rapidly, how good was the tennis last night? Not sure I like the match tiebreaks but it worked out well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Live Event Bay Firteen Froggy olympics fred

Remove this Banner Ad

Back