raboyle

Norm Smith Medallist
May 8, 2001
X Convenience Oval, Elizabeth
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC (SANFL), Port Melb (VFL)
For the uninformed, its General Admission seating so its first in best dressed. Hopefully there's some space for us at the goalfront, but if that fails then we'll stand up the back of Bay142. I've pre-purchased my tix so I don't need to wait in line.

At least that's how I've been told anyways.

I'll see you all there.

Like the last 2 games, although general admission the CSG area will be roped off the to us only. can get there early if you please but shouldnt be too much of a issue gettin a seat

Also, as mentioned in a thread on the Adelaide main board, Adelaide Metro is activating the Footy Express a week early and there are some nice bonuses along with it.

Not only is use of the service free when you flash your ticket to the driver, but buses doing return trips are not limited to those leaving a short time after the final siren. Specially tailored for those heading to the NAB Cup Grand Final, some buses will now have an extra service leaving the Crows Shed two hours after the final siren has sounded. So yeah, the Shed is opening!

For more details, go to the Adelaide Metro website and see if your bus is going to operate that late because not all of them are.

YAY! Sheds opening. Love seeing the players.
Hopefully we win.
Im usually behind the goals but have been sitting right at the very back in bay 231.
Anyone else there??
Would like to sit in bay 142.
CARN CROWS!

I didn't show up last week :eek: but will be there this week without dought. :thumbsu:

The more we get in Bay 142 the better. Everyone should come over as early as possible to get a seat and if not just hang out at the back and join in.

Any AFC fan at the game is welcome.

Do we know you? You new to Bigfooty? :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe 5 rows from the back, almost bang on centrewing.
Was reasonably vocal with the "FIRE UP ADELAIDE"s and "YOU... ARE... A... JOKE, UMPIRE!"s, and was a bit of a bay leader when it came to booing the crap out of Buddy Franklin whenever he got near it.

With the Shed tonight, will peple be able to get in who aren't Crows memebers? Isn't it $2 or something like that?

Since its not a membership game, i doubt they expect people to hold their cards to get in...

Either way, like that security checks ever stopped anyone. Theres like 10000 people all cramming through that doorway, to not get in unnoticed, you'd have to be an eight feet tall afghani wearing an 'im the bomb' t-shirt.

Since its not a membership game, i doubt they expect people to hold their cards to get in...

Either way, like that security checks ever stopped anyone. Theres like 10000 people all cramming through that doorway, to not get in unnoticed, you'd have to be an eight feet tall afghani wearing an 'im the bomb' t-shirt.

Haha fair point, yeah it should be alright :thumbsu:

yeah that was ****ed

the night was a shambles really
they allow you to drink in your seat but **** they have one bar open upstairs and two people serving
also with the lids.. you need a lid on your beer to take to your seat.. that's fair enough but you need your ****ing lid on when you are walking out? seriously what the **** is with that? stupid midget wannabe cops

I was there about 10 rows from the back left of the bay.

Got some stuff happening at the back but I agree it was a shambles.

Too hot for my liking and did you know they only have 1 ATM in the stadium for 50,000 poeple. Lined up for 20 mins. Also if you use a debit card then you a stuffed because you cannot use it (credit option) My fault though, will bring cash next time. After waiting for 20 mins I then had to walk to west lakes shopping to use a real ATM.

I hate to say it but I wish I stayed home like most fans.

Remove this Banner Ad

[Bay142] 2008 NAB Cup Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Back