BBL Match 59 The Knockout Melbourne Renegades v Brisbane Heat 1845hrs @ Marvel Stadium

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The fact they throw him out there at 39 and he top scores shows how cooked the rest of the lineup is
He would have been better getting out of the 15 over marked

this is a genuine 50:50 game.

I hope Renegades get up, as I struggle to see how a Heat team without their test players beats the Sixers at the SCG.
We did beat the Sixers missing Khawaja, Renshaw, and Labuscaghne once this season #DareToDream

We also had Billings and Munro then, but neither of them did much. McSweeney would be handy - unsure if he's actually available though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was that ever advertised? Likewise the Boost point. Took me half the season to realise it wasn't a thing anymore.

Before the season started, CA announced the Bash Boost Point and the X Factor sub had been removed but the power surge remained. I mentioned Bartlett and the X factor sub because a couple of years ago, he'd bowl one over and then be replaced by Morne Morkel pretty much every game.

Remove this Banner Ad

BBL Match 59 The Knockout Melbourne Renegades v Brisbane Heat 1845hrs @ Marvel Stadium

Back