BBL Signings 2022/23

Remove this Banner Ad

Would make sense if the draft included domestic players. Wes Agar is not eligible for the draft, so why are the Thunder losing a draft pick for trade?

I think it's essentially a swap of 2nd round picks? Given Thunder missed finals it'll certainly be higher than the Strikers pick.

I don't understand a State-based competition that largely replicates the BBL. Men have plenty of opportunity to pay T20 globally, each State has their own first grade competition with T20 trophy. It would just be the BBL without internationals and dilute the BBL.

New state based T20 comp for the women
Need this in the men's as well, to help raise the standard of the BBL

they walked this back pretty fast. maybe they should have got all the agreements in place before making announcements. (but honestly, where's the fun in that?)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hope renegades sign up jono wells,great fielder and breath of fresh air with the bat,busy from ball 1,unlike some bigger names who soaked up 10 balls for 1 or 2 runs,before half the time getting out

deseves to be playing till father time has obviously caught up with him

Last edited:
How did the Stars sign Curran before the draft period?
some quirky rule change there,seems one import can be pre signed,but i thought that was one that played with the club the previous season,but with billings and curran signed to different clubs it seems open slather for one signing,meaning rashid is open to anyone if he was available

i think the renegades will sign de kok before the draft

Remove this Banner Ad

BBL Signings 2022/23

Remove this Banner Ad

Back