• Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 3, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea, OKC Thunder, Scorchers
All on the line for the Renegades tonight. The Thunder will be watching with anticipation I'm sure. Only thing in their favour is the home advantage, I just don't see their horrendous bowling attack stopping the power of the Strikers.

From a Stars fan's perspective...

Strikers beat Renegades > Thunder beat Strikers > Stars beat Scorchers = home final !

Would prefer to have both Melbourne teams in the final 4 but the Thunder are much more likely to beat the Strikers at AO and therefore give us the best chance of hosting the big dance at the 'G

From a Stars fan's perspective...

Strikers beat Renegades > Thunder beat Strikers > Stars beat Scorchers = home final !

Would prefer to have both Melbourne teams in the final 4 but the Thunder are much more likely to beat the Strikers at AO and therefore give us the best chance of hosting the big dance at the 'G
Don't get sucked into home ground advantage in a domestic comp. As previous BBL finals results show it doesn't make much of a difference where it's played. imo I feel that winning the toss is a bigger advantage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't get sucked into home ground advantage in a domestic comp. As previous BBL finals results show it doesn't make much of a difference where it's played. imo I feel that winning the toss is a bigger advantage.

Yeh but if it's at the MCG I'll be able to attend ;)

Bat so they know what to defend, like Stars on Saturday. Renegades bowling lineup is a pie market though...
Batting second you know the RR you're going to need to win it. So, like, if the Strikers get 180, they'll know they need to go at 12 per over to get in. It's easier to formulate a plan that way IMO.

If the Strikers win the toss and bat first then the fix is in
Not really. They'll want momentum into finals and if they think the best way to do that is by batting first, they'll do that.

If Ludeman lasts more than 10 overs then Mark Waugh's little fluro green heart is set to be broken. Poor Junior will have to barrack for the Strikers

Remove this Banner Ad

BBL05: match 32, Renegades vs Strikers

Back