Werewolf BEaston - Basic WW Part II - Mafia & Doppelganger win!

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't! But either do the flogs yet.
She has declared village twice and in other games when DP says village, she is village.
Marc also has declared village and said he isn't lying. Knowing a little of Marc's character I assume he is also village although I'm not as sure as I am about DP.
You on the other hand dear Pie are quite high on my 'possibly' list. As is footy pie.
You get awfully defensive when asked a genuine question.

Nah you had it for today as well it saved you from the lynch and we lost the doc instead
Which would be interesting if they ended up being in a faction because then that faction knew they could vote MM without getting him lynched. A perfect distancing tactic.

This is extremely suss mbr this occurred after wiz became active
Being active doesn't mean innocent! Look further.
As soon as Wiz said to me not to vote him and to trust him, I jumped off. It's all there. You are wasting time and energy on silly leads.
Evil is out there! Let's go get it.

Yes. But only for Night 1.
The Amulet protects from all night and following day actions.

So I assume even if you passed it on, it still protected you from a day Lynch today, and didn't start protecting whoever you passed it onto, until 9:30pm today (assuming you passed it on and it didn't/hasn't just randomly vanished).

You were voting for him until you got called out.
I was voting him bc I actually thought he was kinda busy. He popped in didnt he and said nothing was happening yet so why vote him out if he’s about. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Hence the vote change.

Being active doesn't mean innocent! Look further.
As soon as Wiz said to me not to vote him and to trust him, I jumped off. It's all there. You are wasting time and energy on silly leads.
Evil is out there! Let's go get it.
Yes but your last vote was back onto wiz and now we have a dead doctor. Why did you put your vote back on to him?

I was voting him bc I actually thought he was kinda busy. He popped in didnt he and said nothing was happening yet so why vote him out if he’s about. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Hence the vote change.
Yeah I’m less suss on you now, mbr however that’s a different story

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes but your last vote was back onto wiz and now we have a dead doctor. Why did you put your vote back on to him?
I think MBR ended on footypie32

No! I changed it to footypie!

How so? They have done nothing but defend village
You haven’t explained why you put a vote back onto wiz after you took it off. You ended on footypie I can see that but that now looks like deflection.

You haven’t explained why you put a vote back onto wiz after you took it off. You ended on footypie I can see that but that now looks like deflection.

So they vote for Wiz, get called out, then both hop on me?

Hmm.

Nah you had it for today as well it saved you from the lynch and we lost the doc instead

That sucks that we had to lose the doc.

The Amulet protects from all night and following day actions.

So I assume even if you passed it on, it still protected you from a day Lynch today, and didn't start protecting whoever you passed it onto, until 9:30pm today (assuming you passed it on and it didn't/hasn't just randomly vanished).

Sorry just user error.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf BEaston - Basic WW Part II - Mafia & Doppelganger win!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back