Werewolf BEaston Basic WW Part III (Werewolves win)

Remove this Banner Ad

I can’t see him getting a standalone PM role in the first game, but maybe that’s me. I don’t neccessarily think big evil, but a role player. Could also be an out of the box Vamp recruit or hell maybe actual Vamp head honcho as that way they recruit to provide extra support and knowledge.
I think it was Shueygod's first game too? They got JOAT straight up. But if he is in a stand alone PM, I doubt BEasty is coaching him.

I think it was Shueygod's first game too? They got JOAT straight up. But if he is in a stand alone PM, I doubt BEasty is coaching him.
That’s what I’m saying I don’t think it’s a standalone PM but if it is, it’s most likely Vamps. Think about it, easy to say “you just have to pick someone to recruit” and then that recruit becomes the coach as such.

With Vamp recruiting last night, I think they are likely to have targeted outed good. I think we need to be on the lookout for our helpers being less helpful today.

Are they more likely to target Doc, Vig, Watcher or flog?
3KZ could probably clear someone of recruitment last night unless they watched themselves.

I'm thinking it's not an evil PM seeing as noone has told Raz to not post like an extra long freight train.
The thing that caught my eye was at the start of the game they asked about others being in PMs. That means either they were playing dumb (ie told to do that) or they were genuinely not sure because they were in their own PM (hence why I’m certain they’re in a PM). It implied they are in a PM.

I’m not saying they’re the vote but they’re definitely worth seering for example.

The thing that caught my eye was at the start of the game they asked about others being in PMs. That means either they were playing dumb (ie told to do that) or they were genuinely not sure because they were in their own PM (hence why I’m certain they’re in a PM). It implied they are in a PM.

I’m not saying they’re the vote but they’re definitely worth seering for example.
I missed that one. I remember them asking if they could talk about their role.

Dogs jumped in to defend raz from jmoo day one so I'm thinking possible flog.

3KZ could probably clear someone of recruitment last night unless they watched themselves.
3KZ is bust discussing strategy in the vamps PM, I think

I missed that one. I remember them asking if they could talk about their role.

Dogs jumped in to defend raz from jmoo day one so I'm thinking possible flog.
I think that was more eagerly jumping on me, rather than defending razzamatazz

3KZ is bust discussing strategy in the vamps PM, I think
Yeah infortunately an early claim meant they would be a target. You know another handy role for the Vamps? The vig.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well the activity level is certainly trending up this morning at least
A few suspicious individuals need to be weeded out because the uptake of villager deaths warrants an investigation in this village.

Yeah infortunately an early claim meant they would be a target. You know another handy role for the Vamps? The vig.
yes, I realised the potential for blow back immediately I hit post

Given remaining players, I think I might be one of only 3 plain villagers left assuming 3kz saw the same player the flogs seered and the vamps didn't recruit 2 villagers.

That's fun. Wait. This means jmoo is going to shoot me :D

Given remaining players, I think I might be one of only 3 plain villagers left assuming 3kz saw the same player the flogs seered and the vamps didn't recruit 2 villagers.

That's fun. Wait. This means jmoo is going to shoot me :D
I’m also a villager (hence having some fun), but also know that means jack all on word. Hopefully it helps good find meaningful evil.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf BEaston Basic WW Part III (Werewolves win)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back