Werewolf BEaston Basic WW Part III (Werewolves win)

Remove this Banner Ad

I am forming Werewolf’s
Le Nouveau Front populaire

#ItsPoliticalScience
French Yes GIF

ok is there a list of rules such as this. i am sure to break so many if i dont know them

not that anyone PMs me but jsut in case.
In the first post in this thread inside spoiler tags are the rules

ok is there a list of rules such as this. i am sure to break so many if i dont know them

not that anyone PMs me but jsut in case.
Hey Raz...Clarkes a grumpy bum so dont give up on Qooty before you've started, you didn't know that it is a rule about not making comments about the sim. It will all be fine.
As to here in WW if you google 'Playing Marfia' to see how its played, or see below previous games. If you do get a mail (Pm) from the mod then don't say anything about it here in the thread ok. The whole point of thius game is knowing information that others don't. The idea is to work out who is who. there is a day lynch which is voted for during the 9.30am-9.30pm phase and you must vote in a certain way by bolding the candidate and doing the BEaston . You can change your vote and you see people do but you must make sure to vote during the day phase. At night if you are in a PM then you have actions if you are just plain village you wont get a PM and there are no night actions.

In the first post in this thread inside spoiler tags are the rules
ta, just read it again. im sure it will make sense later.

I am a newbie to this. only seen some WW games on Youtube nothign as complex as this with all these extra roles.

AS i say hope to be involved as long as possible.

Hey Raz...Clarkes a grumpy bum so dont give up on Qooty before you've started, you didn't know that it is a rule about not making comments about the sim. It will all be fine.
As to here in WW if you google 'Playing Marfia' to see how its played, or see below previous games. If you do get a mail (Pm) from the mod then don't say anything about it here in the thread ok. The whole point of thius game is knowing information that others don't. The idea is to work out who is who. there is a day lynch which is voted for during the 9.30am-9.30pm phase and you must vote in a certain way by bolding the candidate and doing the BEaston . You can change your vote and you see people do but you must make sure to vote during the day phase. At night if you are in a PM then you have actions if you are just plain village you wont get a PM and there are no night actions.
thankyou kindly.

i will do as you say BOLD and TAG.

As to Qooty , i tried but it just didnt feel right too many are only there to make others feel uncomfortable.
Posting during past few weeks was enjoyable. but the SIM unrealism i couldnt get into and it the sort of forum if you dont feel the Realism it just wont Role play well

Many were lovely and i not naming names as it embarrassing lol

thankyou kindly.

i will do as you say BOLD and TAG.

As to Qooty , i tried but it just didnt feel right too many are only there to make others feel uncomfortable.
Posting during past few weeks was enjoyable. but the SIM unrealism i couldnt get into and it the sort of forum if you dont feel the Realism it just wont Role play well

Many were lovely and i not naming names as it embarrassing lol
I understand but please go have a chat with Damicky in a PM about it all.
It is/was GF week and it's a bit RA RA atm. But I get it I struggled at the start, it can feel very alienating but never take any of what's said to heart. Same here in WW.

I understand but please go have a chat with Damicky in a PM about it all.
It is/was GF week and it's a bit RA RA atm. But I get it I struggled at the start, it can feel very alienating but never take any of what's said to heart. Same here in WW.
i will breathe and see how i feel

Game start
PMs have been sent, it is now Night 1.

Please note: With additional players joining, I've increased the possible role list. Also note, it does specify possible in places. Not every role listed is in the game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PMs have been sent, it is now Night 1.

Please note: With additional players joining, I've increased the possible role list. Also note, it does specify possible in places. Not every role listed is in the game
I see that Neutral got beefed up tonight.

Player List:
Nothing
MCBG
Gralin
Barrybran
Thewizardmelon
ZergMinion
Dingster
Footypie32
DERO
CursingFijian
itsmyshow
croweater41
TheGoatBaron
3KZ is football
Chipmunk
Kurve
Shueygod
dank
GUH
Pamcake1
jmoo wan
Demure Princess
boncer34
dogs105
MP
King Tenz
Pie 4 Life
Bfew
Raz
I count 29 players all up.

Voting starts at 9.30am tomorrow, probs when you are sleeping. Voting goes up to 9.30pm deadline so just make sure you vote by that time.
Pamcake is refering to day phase lynch voting in this advice.

What mostly happens in here during the night phase is referred to as Night Actions, (or private and none of your business - joke).

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf BEaston Basic WW Part III (Werewolves win)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back