Werewolf BEaston Basic WW Part III (Werewolves win)

Remove this Banner Ad

Sadly, no. If Jmoo had the amulet last night I'll be pissed because it should have come to me and I protected him.
I sent it to jmoo figuring that would be the best move as you'd protect yourself or because of your post that evil would assume I'd send it to you and you'd protect jmoo.

No, I understand. I would have liked to protect 3KZ.
The whole reason I didn't come out earlier and say it was because we'd learn more from the lynch that way. I also signalled to jmoo through a series of posts that I had it (indicating I was sending it to him) and even quoted the post from MCBG I think it was, and randomly quoted his post as well talking about the amulet. That was my way of them indicating to him the likes were in reference to the amulet. He liked said post so took that as he understood.

Let's start with this post here.
It's clearly either disappeared or jmoo's been recruited. If you want to to lynch me today just to get the plain "villager" with no recruited so you know it's true, go for it.
Super defensive and coming up with alternatives on what I assumed from jmoo was a joke.

if TGB seered as villager he's either that or SK/Head Vamp
pretty sure @King Tenz said he seered as villager yesterday

The SK has had four nights on the loose and only had one kill, what might that suggest?

Anyhow, I had TGB as head vamp and seen nothing yet to have me looking anywhere else.

It's still a long day phase, my friend.
Me with a role pretending not to have one in a lynch is pretty fun.

Me as a genuine villager without any role and no recruitment would be off its head enjoyable.

Super defensive and coming up with alternatives on what I assumed from jmoo was a joke.
Come Here Lets Go GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

In my experience, randomly disappearing amulets disappear almost always when the game hits 10 players (so it's not really very random)

I acknowledge that may not be what happened here though.

In my experience, randomly disappearing amulets disappear almost always when the game hits 10 players (so it's not really very random)

I acknowledge that may not be what happened here though.
You're doing your fence sitting, want to keep everyone happy as numbers dwindle happy to follow known good spiel again :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The GoatBaron: (6)
Nothing
DERO
Dogs105
Gralin
Jmoo wan
Raz

How many Wolves are left? This is the group that voted against IMS being lynched. One is now a dead wolf and of the others, one name is unaccounted for.
nothing the only one on that list who could be a wolf given the rest are

doc
flog
tracker
vig

dead mafia

What was I joking about? I've lost track...

Pie revealing the amulet late under no pressure only to stitch the village up with it would be an interesting play

clearly jmoo doesn't have it or the protect would have failed

given it disappears and doesn't blow up in this game its likely pie is playing a straight bat

the only issue is of coures, its pie and we're playing WW

Pie revealing the amulet late under no pressure only to stitch the village up with it would be an interesting play

clearly jmoo doesn't have it or the protect would have failed

given it disappears and doesn't blow up in this game its likely pie is playing a straight bat

the only issue is of coures, its pie and we're playing WW
BEaston chose (Pie) violence when he headed to Deadline last night. He knew what he was doing, ever the entertainer.

You seem pretty intent on painting me as evil, whereas I'm just genuinely unsure what's going on because I don't know anything 😜
Taking Notes Ryan The Office GIF by MOODMAN

I didn't say you were evil. In fact if anything I'd say you're more likely to be one of the big boy neutrals. I don't have anything to back that up, but when you start getting warm and cuddly and contributing posts without providing much help, the alarm bells go off with you.

Taking Notes Ryan The Office GIF by MOODMAN

I didn't say you were evil. In fact if anything I'd say you're more likely to be one of the big boy neutrals. I don't have anything to back that up, but when you start getting warm and cuddly and contributing posts without providing much help, the alarm bells go off with you.
Semantics. Vampires and the SK are against team village.

I've helped plenty too. For instance, you may not actually have been seered as a villager. People seem to be accepting that but we only have the word of the alpha.

You could in fact be some flavour of wolf.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf BEaston Basic WW Part III (Werewolves win)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back