Werewolf BEaston Basic WW Part III (Werewolves win)

Remove this Banner Ad

dank420_ (Head Vampire) lynched by village
King Tenz (Seer) modkilled for failing to vote

It is now night.

Get your actions in and I'll call deadline once all are in.

simpsons search GIF

If you’re right then that’s an incredible play but I doubt it highly. If he was and is like a recruit with DERO and we get a multi-lynch that would be huge but again, doubt it. Hope so though.
I'm much more convinced by you now too. And glad I was wrong

I'm much more convinced by you now too. And glad I was wrong
That’s good. It does come into question the flogs though. Were they trying to take out the doc (even if it’s just one of you) because dank recruited them? The quick late switch looked very suss.

If I was Head Vamp I would have gone with the flogs to infiltrate over the doc and vig purely for the voting block (knowing I couldn’t die at night).

I don’t know who to trust but it’s all very strange you just bought that excuse of dank’s.

Odds on either the flogs, doc or vig are compromised, so gonna be an interesting few sessions coming up.

That’s good. It does come into question the flogs though. Were they trying to take out the doc (even if it’s just one of you) because dank recruited them? The quick late switch looked very suss.

If I was Head Vamp I would have gone with the flogs to infiltrate over the doc and vig purely for the voting block (knowing I couldn’t die at night).

I don’t know who to trust but it’s all very strange you just bought that excuse of dank’s.

Odds on either the flogs, doc or vig are compromised, so gonna be an interesting few sessions coming up.
Hopefully the vampires or wolf kill me tonight for being an absolute liability to the game, so I don't need to worry about it any more

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully the vampires or wolf kill me tonight for being an absolute liability to the game, so I don't need to worry about it any more
You’re not the sole one though. It’s a tough game with vampires. Odds are good is compromised (actually basically certain) it’s just which one/two/three.

Doc was pretty insistent on lynching Dank.

Doc was pretty insistent on lynching Dank.
Yeah it should have been a slam dunk. Flogs kill dank, dank doesn’t die, that’s the lynch. At best dank was a villager, so risking losing the doc for a villager would have been wild.

But if dogs had been recruited on Night 3, he would've revealed who we were and could've been recruited in the last night phase.
This is what I’m saying, if one flog was recruited, then the vamp knows the others. Exactly why KT seering two flogs was convenient but glad to see he wasn’t recruited.

We still get told if they’re a recruit when they die I presume?

MC Bad Genius why did you buy it? You’re usually a lot better than that, and a deadline switch too.
I don't think I ever bought it, but it was the only real alternative and worth investigating. Especially since DERO is (or at least was) on the top of the Flogs' list of potential recruits.

Which is also why the late deadline switch just in case the amulet was somehow still in play. To be honest, it was going to be you as the back up lynch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf BEaston Basic WW Part III (Werewolves win)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back