Werewolf BEaston Basic WW Part III (Werewolves win)

Remove this Banner Ad

do you want me to kill him for you tonight?

Don’t kill 3KZ, there’s no reason for him to make all this up so he’s obviously the watcher

So you aren't the drunk or a seer, you aren't the vig and you aren't a flog. What are you?
Maybe the Tracker?

Which would mean that last night the Watcher and the Tracker did each other.

Tracker - Chooses a player each Night Phase and is told who the chosen player targeted with a Night Phase action (if anyone), but not what the action was

Maybe the Tracker?

Tracker - Chooses a player each Night Phase and is told who the chosen player targeted with a Night Phase action (if anyone), but not what the action was
if only the tracker would reveal themselves too.

Maybe the Tracker?

I would prefer it if Wiz answers. I'm not seeing much to make me want to change my vote unfortnately.

So you aren't the drunk or a seer, you aren't the vig and you aren't a flog. What are you?
Dead in about 2 hours currently

We are always first mate in regards to school hols. The other states follow us!
😉
Yet so far behind in schooling.

Jagged Little Pill GIF by Alanis Morissette

I would prefer it if Wiz answers. I'm not seeing much to make me want to change my vote unfortnately.

Isn’t it obvious? ZergMinion made me chuckle when he guessed correctly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of all the votes on me today, this drive-by is the most suspicious
I think Ding voting me is more suspicious you should get a train going on the handsome devil

I think Ding voting me is more suspicious you should get a train going on the handsome devil

Oh yeah, you’re right! With all this heat on me, I should start a vote train. Great idea, NotGralin 🤗

Oh riiiiight. My one response where I try to not give away my role for the evil prying eyes?

Seems you also are going off half-cocked MCBG
It was more than one. I'm willing to be convinced, but you're gonna have to do better. To be honest, I'm going to be suss on you now even if I at least get convinced to move my vote off you for today.

It was more than one. I'm willing to be convinced, but you're gonna have to do better. To be honest, I'm going to be suss on you now even if I at least get convinced to move my vote off you for today.

Aaaaand you tried to kill me N1 in the last game, man.

How about this - some people call me Stephen, others just call me Strange.

Aaaaand you tried to kill me N1 in the last game, man.

How about this - some people call me Stephen, others just call me Strange.
anyone call you Maurice?

Oh yeah, you’re right! With all this heat on me, I should start a vote train. Great idea, NotGralin 🤗
That's the neat part you'd be third on ding which isn't at all suspicious!

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf BEaston Basic WW Part III (Werewolves win)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back