Bendigo

Remove this Banner Ad

That's great! :thumbsu:
Would be good to see how some of them are going..
Could do with some fresh legs..

Bradley good in VFL,
but I don't personally see him playing at AFL level for awhile..
thank god.

Good to see Bendigo get another win..

Would he get a run in the seniors if he has? Or will we wait until he's gained match fitness?

Well according to BigFooty logic, playing senior players, regardless of being AA form is detrimental to your club.

So I'd be dropping Lloyd, Lucas, Fletcher and Hird this week for Gumby, Johns, Lee and Hislop.

If Neagle is fit, he can come straight in for Michael.

Then I'd look at JJ for Lonergan.

McVeigh is what, 26? He should go too, Reimers for him.

Pev, 27. Sorry mate, that's far too old. In comes Houli.

Monfries for MJ.

Dempsey, I don't care if he's got a busted hamstring, he's only a kid. It makes sense that he comes in for Bolton. (Although that one would be an improvement).

Seriously - I hope they just let Gumby play at Bendigo and dominate. If Lloyd or Lucas happen to get injured (touch wood they don't) then I'd bring him in. But otherwise, with Laycock pushing forward at times, our forward line is working pretty well.

Well according to updates via someone watching the game on tv in Tazzy, Gumby has kicked 3 mid way through the 3rd (TV is behind the actual game).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tasmania 1.4 , 4.4 , 5.4 ,7.7 (49)
Bendigo Bombers 1.3 , 8.4 , 18.8 , 22.13 (145)

According to Kozza on BB , Houli, Dyson, Hislop, Cloke, Monfries and Bradley played well.
3 goals for Gumby.

Well according to BigFooty logic, playing senior players, regardless of being AA form is detrimental to your club.

So I'd be dropping Lloyd, Lucas, Fletcher and Hird this week for Gumby, Johns, Lee and Hislop.

If Neagle is fit, he can come straight in for Michael.

Then I'd look at JJ for Lonergan.

McVeigh is what, 26? He should go too, Reimers for him.

Pev, 27. Sorry mate, that's far too old. In comes Houli.

Monfries for MJ.

Dempsey, I don't care if he's got a busted hamstring, he's only a kid. It makes sense that he comes in for Bolton. (Although that one would be an improvement).

Seriously - I hope they just let Gumby play at Bendigo and dominate. If Lloyd or Lucas happen to get injured (touch wood they don't) then I'd bring him in. But otherwise, with Laycock pushing forward at times, our forward line is working pretty well.

love your work, Longy.

Bachar dominated as did Ricky boy. Ricky just racked up the possies at will but had very little opposition. Houli well i was very impressed with him he ran and took them on and then found a target. Would like to see him and winderlich running down through the centre together in a few years. Sloppy was pretty good had about 20 possies and lonergan was fair. Gumby was a target and should have kicked 5 or 6, needs a good summer in the gym tho. Kepler got run down by a 34 year old tassie veteran and i could see it happeing. He still has no awareness and is so awkard in his movement. Was still pretty handy tho. Jetta was quiet and Lovett-Murray needs a few more weeks but the side is really starting to play some good footy.

Tasmania were appalling as usual... Good win by the boys!

Started okay the Devils, they soon disappeared though, I think they are getting worse instead of better. Good win by the Bombers though, looked good.

Hey guys, i have logged in from Vietnam and am really happy with the result here. Did Gumbleton play on Hansen in battle of picks 2 and 3. It heard that they did but can anyone confirm?

Gumbleton kicked 3 in his return game so its fair to say he played well anyway, very happy with that!

I'm interested to see what sheeds does this week.. Apparently Gus and Sloppy
deserve a game in the seniors after today's game but with Hille coming back they may leave one of them in the reserves for atleast another week.

Tasmania 7.7 (49)
Bendigo Bombers 22.13 (145)
Tasmania
Goal Kickers: B. Moles 3, B. Moran 2, J. Ling, B. Warren
Best Players: N. Street, K. Hall, B. Moran, B. Careless, J. Howard, B. Moles
Bendigo Bombers
Goal Kickers: N. Carter 4, S. Rosa 3, A. Connaughton 3, A. Monfries 3, S. Gumbleton 3, A. Ramanauskas, K. Bradley, B. Houli, S. Lonergan, T. Hislop, D. Chartres
Best Players: H. Hocking, A. Monfries, J. Cloke, R. Dyson, C. Heffernan, D. Chartres

Remove this Banner Ad

Bendigo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back