Prediction Best 22 for 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Not hate but when a player stalls or goes backwards in their development, it warrants being called out. Even the match committee saw the issue in the latter part of 2019

He was showing quite a lot of poise and dash out of the backline, starting to take the game on a lot more then he got injured. Then he got rushed back in. Why we don’t bring more players back in the wafl baffles me. Because this shit happens.

Not hate but when a player stalls or goes backwards in their development, it warrants being called out. Even the match committee saw the issue in the latter part of 2019

The issue with Duggan last year was injury and then lack of match fitness.

When a player drops in output look at their in jury history and preparation / fitness levels. If that drops 5% you start to struggle at AFL level no matter if you are Duggan or Chris Judd.

He was showing quite a lot of poise and dash out of the backline, starting to take the game on a lot more then he got injured. Then he got rushed back in. Why we don’t bring more players back in the wafl baffles me. Because this shit happens.

We keep making that mistake over and over again. Definition of insanity.

Should be a min mandatory week in the WAFL coming back from an injury lay off.

FB: Sheppard Barrass Hurn
HB: Jetta McGovern Duggan
C: Gaff Yeo Sheed
HF: Allen Darling Cripps
FF: Cameron Kennedy Ryan
R: Naitanui Shuey Kelly
I: Williams Redden Brander Schofield

Depth: Nelson Petrucelle Waterman Vardy Hickey Hutchings
Cameron our for at least eight weeks

For round 1

FB Barrass Schofield Hurn
HB Sheppard Mcgovern Jetta
c Redden Yeo Gaff
HF Sheed Darling Cripps
FF Waterman Kennedy Ryan
R Nicnat Shuey Kelly
I Petrucelle Exxon Nelson Vardy (Hickery if fit and Williams for a round 1 debut is a huge risk particularly going up against gawn)

8 defenders
6 mids
2 rucks
6 forwards

I work on the basis that a team can't have more than 8 talls and function properly. I'd rather pick the closest we have to best 22 without rushing anyone back. I also hope that this gives nelson and duggan some midfield minutes leading to a primarily negating role whilst there and back when required.

Say what you want, I feel we play much better with Schofield in the side than without. If it comes to dropping a defender i'd be dropping a small before dropping him. This also allows us to play Barrass and McGovern more aggressively as well.

For round 1

FB Barrass Schofield Hurn
HB Sheppard Mcgovern Jetta
c Redden Yeo Gaff
HF Sheed Darling Cripps
FF Waterman Kennedy Ryan
R Nicnat Shuey Kelly
I Petrucelle Exxon Nelson Vardy (Hickery if fit and Williams for a round 1 debut is a huge risk particularly going up against gawn)

8 defenders
6 mids
2 rucks
6 forwards

I work on the basis that a team can't have more than 8 talls and function properly. I'd rather pick the closest we have to best 22 without rushing anyone back. I also hope that this gives nelson and duggan some midfield minutes leading to a primarily negating role whilst there and back when required.

Say what you want, I feel we play much better with Schofield in the side than without. If it comes to dropping a defender i'd be dropping a small before dropping him. This also allows us to play Barrass and McGovern more aggressively as well.
If they had any intention of playing XON round one they’d have given him significant time in the preseason games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Best 22 for 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Back