Best and Worst players on these forums?

Remove this Banner Ad

Best and Worst players...hmm haven't played against any so no idea.

Best: R & B for the info he gives, however I have a feeling that 'The Trav' is a pretty good player.

Worst: Depends, you get the odd poster that posts once or twice, so it would most likely be them. I'm assuming most of the people that post often on here are alright, otherwise they wouldn't play so much.

So, out of the players that have posted more than twice, hmm :confused: Me probably..I've only played a couple of months.

What made me want to reply though is that I saw the post from PalaceGun, and saw my name appears on all his post. I thought we weren't getting along, but clearly we must be if im included in all his posts. It's quite cute actually :eek:

We've had this thread before.

From what I know of everyone, which is limited, I would rate Knowledge as close to the best around. AFAIK he spends the most time playing and reading/talking strategy and is keen to become a consistently better player. He should play more live tournaments though (major Crown events).

Maybe a good thread topic would be for everyone to honestly critique their own abilities.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the sadest poker forum online.

Go to pokernetwork or pokercrack for decent HH analysis. I recently gave up the game but some of the shit being said here is so 2003/2004 from the so called 'experts' its ridiculous.

Im 99.99% sure there are no, winning long-term players here.

Go to pokercrack.com and look for HH posts from guys like

jonnyvincent
irunsogood
punty
chardy
GodLikeRoy

This is the sadest poker forum online.

Go to pokernetwork or pokercrack for decent HH analysis. I recently gave up the game but some of the shit being said here is so 2003/2004 from the so called 'experts' its ridiculous.

Im 99.99% sure there are no, winning long-term players here.

Wow, Geelong posters' arrogance is even spilling into other pursuits now.

I just bought a pineapple callipo from the deli - let me guess, I f#cked up by not going the orange, yeah?

Remove this Banner Ad

Best and Worst players on these forums?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back