Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

The rumour is he’s really pudgy.

The scandal is when West Coast supporters pretend Naitanui doesn’t have glaring weaknesses.
The rumour is Nic has just done his best ever pre-pre-season and is training the house down. If Jackson ends up at WC he is a lock for the next 2 Sandovers playing in WAFL before he can break into the 22

If I here glascotts monkey again brain-deads ill SPEW UP
Sad Season 15 GIF by The Simpsons

Nah, I won't name names either.

It's really sad, honestly. Most players won't earn more in their lifetime than they did in their 20's/early 30's. Clubs should have a hardline stance on supporting gambling and force all bookmakers to exclude their players. Much harder to rationalise feeding $100 notes into a TAB kiosk or pokies machine than it is to deposit money into an account on a website.
FF76F7F6-A573-4504-9C61-0FB9F534AA68.jpeg

Nah, I won't name names either.

It's really sad, honestly. Most players won't earn more in their lifetime than they did in their 20's/early 30's. Clubs should have a hardline stance on supporting gambling and force all bookmakers to exclude their players. Much harder to rationalise feeding $100 notes into a TAB kiosk or pokies machine than it is to deposit money into an account on a website.
You can’t make decisions for players. If they’re dumb enough to do what plenty have after seeing the repercussions then they can deal with it.

I heard a rumour that Pendlebury and Jackson were champion junior basketballers.

And Blicavs was a champion steeplechaser.

Incredible if true !!
All unbelievable. My favorite was always Lleyton Hewitt. Every time he stepped on the court it was mentioned he played “AFL” until he was 12.
Must have been bloody good!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, agree- and unfortunately I'm responsible for half the posts.

Glascott monkey would be turning in his grave.

There’s a spare plot next to the monkey for when David dies.

Not sure if anyone asked the monkey its opinion.

Whose the coach who bumped Nathan Brown at the brownlow?? Would it be the same coach who pinned purple?

Like the time Macrae and Voss kicked the s**t out of two guys and their missus after Macrae cracked onto her lol?

People make mistakes mate
Lucky we’ve got people like you to remind us of them 15 years later.
Well played, I fell for it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back