Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Tricky Nixon accusing bulldogs players on being on ice and implying the hawks racism victims are also on ice.
I didn’t get that he was suggesting the racism victims were on ice, just that some players were.
250EFCF4-B242-4438-B9B6-D718B278CE19.jpeg

EDIT:
Never mind, as always Ricky going full flog dog campaigner mode 230CEB53-802D-4D44-BC54-80596CCAA7F6.jpeg

I didn’t get that he was suggesting the racism victims were on ice, just that some players were.
View attachment 1521698

EDIT:
Never mind, as always Ricky going full flog dog campaigner mode View attachment 1521703

the follow up comment straight up says the 3 indigenous players on ice and the media not running with it because they dont want to appear racist.

edit: nevermind, you've editted after realising!

What's the farthest back a team has come back by and won going by the goals/minutes BT rule?

I'm assuming about 3 goals/3 mins is prob the most?

I'm pretty sure that karmichael Hunt game GC were like 15 down with 1:40 to go?

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
I reckon in a showdown, Crows were about three goals down vs Port with three minutes or so left. Take the lead with 30 seconds left. Motlop kicks one for Port with 15 seconds left and pinch it back.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

View attachment 1521698

EDIT:
Never mind, as always Ricky going full flog dog campaigner mode View attachment 1521703
Must say I’ve seen Hunter and another recently delisted dogs player in a serious state a few times near my apartment, would not be surprised if the crystal pistol was involved in their behaviour

Must say I’ve seen Hunter and another recently delisted dogs player in a serious state a few times near my apartment, would not be surprised if the crystal pistol was involved in their behaviour
A few mates of mine were in his friendship group when they were younger (17/18) and have heard similar things.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let’s assume that the 3 Indigenous complainants had a problem with ice, at some point - btw lots of non indigenous players have had a problem with ice - the real nuanced question is this: Did any of those Indigenous players have a known problem with ice when Clarkson, who sounds like the real culprit, did any of the things alleged against him.

Let’s assume that the 3 Indigenous complainants had a problem with ice, at some point - btw lots of non indigenous players have had a problem with ice - the real nuanced question is this: Did any of those Indigenous players have a known problem with ice when Clarkson, who sounds like the real culprit, did any of the things alleged against him.
What's to say Clarkson didn't introduce them to ice?

What's the farthest back a team has come back by and won going by the goals/minutes BT rule?

I'm assuming about 3 goals/3 mins is prob the most?

I'm pretty sure that karmichael Hunt game GC were like 15 down with 1:40 to go?

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Essendon lost to Sydney when they were 19 up with 3 minutes to go. The Rohan mark and goal. Good times!

Remove this Banner Ad

Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back