Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

You know what is in an alcoholic beverage - you don't have to worry about whether it came from a dodgy brewer.
The scum that cook & sell illicit drugs (there is no such thing as a recreational drug) don't care about those taking them. If they run out of an ingredient, they'll just replace it with whatever the hell they have handy.
People who take illicit drugs know this and decide to roll the dice anyway. If they kark it as a result, they can be presented with a posthumous Darwin Award as far as I'm concerned. Our overworked paramedics shouldn't have to attend a moron at a Rave when there are people with a genuine need that cant get an ambulance.

nerd

A mate's physio is great mates with a Victorian final's teams physio.
A very, very good mid-fielder is a full-blown Ice addict. Doesn't just dabble.
The coach of a Victorian finals team is a medically diagnosed alcoholic.
Aforementioned mate is a supporter of this club and someone I consider very trustworthy and has no reason to make s**t up.

Makes a lot more sense after the last couple days.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

A mate's physio is great mates with a Victorian final's teams physio.
A very, very good mid-fielder is a full-blown Ice addict. Doesn't just dabble.
The coach of a Victorian finals team is a medically diagnosed alcoholic.
Aforementioned mate is a supporter of this club and someone I consider very trustworthy and has no reason to make s**t up.
Nostradamus, hold my beer....

So, Campbell Brown boat video, seems legit? And rumour file on 3AW this morning about a high profile afl player with bikies waiting out the front of his house waiting for him to return from holiday? Any ideas?

Campbell Brown boat video? What happens in said boaat video?

And rumour file on 3AW this morning about a high profile afl player with bikies waiting out the front of his house waiting for him to return from holiday? Any ideas?
Could be anyone. Give me a year and I can give you a player all the way back to the ''alleged'' reasons Tony McGuiness has gone dark

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And rumour file on 3AW this morning about a high profile afl player with bikies waiting out the front of his house waiting for him to return from holiday? Any ideas?
Herald Sun article pictured a St Kilda players torso.

So, Campbell Brown boat video, seems legit? And rumour file on 3AW this morning about a high profile afl player with bikies waiting out the front of his house waiting for him to return from holiday? Any ideas?

Is this a day late being posted? Or did someone actually get on air with a rumour that they read in the Herald-Sun yesterday?!

That looked interesting and since I don't live far away, I googled it. Unfortunately, it's now "permanently closed".
The brewery who ran Zymurgy had no idea how to run a bar/restaurant outside of their brewery bar, so ran it into the ground.
They had the 'build it and they will come' approach but their arrogance tripped them up when they didn't do anything to keep the crowds coming in the door so it died a slow and painful death when there was so much potential and a large market.

A bunch of high school kids could have run a bar better than they did

The brewery who ran Zymurgy had no idea how to run a bar/restaurant outside of their brewery bar, so ran it into the ground.
They had the 'build it and they will come' approach but their arrogance tripped them up when they didn't do anything to keep the crowds coming in the door so it died a slow and painful death when there was so much potential and a large market.

A bunch of high school kids could have run a bar better than they did

Cheers, thanks for the info.

It looks like him, he is naked and dancing and falls off the boat. Am I allowed to post it mods? Not clear on the rules.

I know the video you're talking about, it's not it. The falling one is years old and he posted it haha

Edit: here it is, from Campbell's own (old) Twitter account: Twitter DOT com/Browndogg_30x/status/955302052074156032

I removed the link because it automatically embeds his naked arse into my post lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back