Best Kick-in player in the AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Wirrpunda.. he has a knack for picking a good target and getting him. And when they dont present he can really torpedo the ball into next year. Wirrpunda JUST over Gilbee IMO!

What about Taghe Kennelly, in the age this morning there was an article about him. He has the highest effective kick percentage of any player in the AFL.

Macca_2311 said:
What about Taghe Kennelly, in the age this morning there was an article about him. He has the highest effective kick percentage of any player in the AFL.

Tadhg Kennelly is good, but he often taps to himself before spotting up a target. Very effective, but maybe not a great long distance kicker like some of the names mentioned above.

Good article though.

Matching Mole said:
Tadhg Kennelly is good, but he often taps to himself before spotting up a target. Very effective, but maybe not a great long distance kicker like some of the names mentioned above.

Good article though.

I agree, but he is the bestat playing on from the kick in. He often runs out 20 oe so metres before hitting a playing on the chest out on the wing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was probably the first kick in that Nick has taken all year. He is a fantastic kick and has certainly been down that end enough times this year when the kick in has been there to be taken, but never does. Our coaching staff are very wise.

dustin fletcher sh*ts in it, funny how his name isnt in the poll when he is recognised by most media experts as the best kick in in the game, essendon only get more goals out of his kick ins than any other side but i guess that doesnt matter.

Great effort with the poll. You've managed to leave out the 3 best kicks in in the game.

1. D.Fletcher
2. L.Hodge
3. J.Hunt

You should need to get your BigFooty license to be able to post polls.

Remove this Banner Ad

Best Kick-in player in the AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back