• M. JAMIESON

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • P. POELSMA

• OTHER - Put his name

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Having played with Pete for 7 years & know him for a little longer my vote goes to Pete Polsma.

Not only is he the best mark I've played with, he does his job week in week out, won a flag off his own back in 04 and Rep game best on.

Off field you won't find a better bloke, down to earth, willing to go the extra yard for a team-mate of friend and was the number one "goer" on the footy trips.

Has to be Jamieson for sure... can play any posistion he wants and still carves it up.....what about B.Hislop??? where is his named mentioned?? id have to say D.Akermanis also?? 2nd best number 50 in the league besides Rohan Best ovcourse

Has to be Jamieson for sure... can play any posistion he wants and still carves it up.....what about B.Hislop??? where is his named mentioned?? id have to say D.Akermanis also?? 2nd best number 50 in the league besides Rohan Best ovcourse

haha akermanis! jamieson is a *******....and thats in a shit side! hislop is easily the best player for vamps...james for st.pauls is a streak in front of any1 in the comp... saw him single handedly destroyed our boys

fresh, he is a good player and good bloke but isnt in the same league as most of the other blokes mentioned.

saw him play today and whilst he was probably the dogs best, was nowhere near the likes of mckenzie, shalders etc.

On Pete a little story.

This year I changed clubs, Pete had last season off as he went overseas. About late Feb my new side the Fitzroy Reds were having a inter club match, and I look over, theres the one and only Pete Polsma.

Not seeing him for over 12 months went over said hi and had a quick chat.
An hour later he was best on in the match, had a clear 30 touches played forward, back, ruck & on the wing and his marking skills hadn't left him.
I chatted again to him about the game and asked if he had at least had a kick while OS, he said he hadn't touched a footy since the cricket world cup and felt very rusty. He got off the plane the day before and it was his first run of any kind in 3 months.
Highett came very close to losing him but the guy bleeds for the club.

The 7 years we played together I'll say he finished top 3 in the B&F 6 of those years. Going by the results he'll win it this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Best player in SFL comp

Back