BFCL???????

Remove this Banner Ad

servo

All Australian
Apr 29, 2000
adelaide
I've been gone for about 6 months and I come back to this board and have to sift through all this BFCL stuff.

I have gone to the website and read the whole thing. I have gone back for a month on the boards and read most threads.

I have absolutely no idea how this BFCL works. Pleas someone explain it in plain english for me.

ok, it works like the big footy football league.

What happened was:

at the start of the season all the big footy posters willing to play submitted a form to me saying whether they wanted to be a batsmen, an all rounder, a keeper or a bowler.

The're were 6 different types of player they could choose to be:
1. pure batsmen - bat ave 40, bowl ave 99
2. batsmen - bat ave 35, bowl ave 40
3. all rounder - bat ave 30, bowl ave 30
4. keeper - bat ave 25, bowl ave 99
5. bowler - bat ave 20, bowl ave 26
6. pure bowler - bat ave 10, bowl ave 22

They could also choose what type of batsmen (left or right) and what type of bowler they were.

I fed the averages into a cricket simulator which i have on my computer and it gave me the predicted results based on the player averages.

That's pretty much the basic's of the game.

If you want to join late, i will let you as you were away for a while??

------------------
Join the big footy tipping competition at Footy Tips
Join the BigFooty Cricket Cup
visit the Easts Cricket Club
The ulitimate statistics reference

WCE2000, if theres a possibility, can you put Servo in our squad, we are short of options at the moment
frown.gif

------------------
"I came here to win, I am a winner" - Denzel Washington , Remember The Titans ; 2000

yeah, i'll allow each side 1 extra player - allies have already used that player.

but only if that person was away and missed all the singups.

i don't think it's fair to let a person in either couldn't be bothered or didn't look hard enough, instead of letting someone into the competition who was not on big footy at the time.

------------------
Join the big footy tipping competition at Footy Tips
Join the BigFooty Cricket Cup
visit the Easts Cricket Club
The ulitimate statistics reference

Thanx WCE2000

And Spogs, welcome to the SA team, the site is at http://sthaust.cjb.net

If you decide not to join, fry in hell!

LOL, JK
smile.gif

------------------
"I came here to win, I am a winner" - Denzel Washington , Remember The Titans ; 2000

Originally posted by Visro:
The West Coast Warriors desperately need another pure batsmen, left or right handed. Anyone interested?

Vis

I will play . I recently joined the forum after BCC started.

I am a pure right hand batsman. NOT a bowler but can bowl right medium fast if desperate.

Yep, welcome to the WCW's NIKOFF. We'll take you as a pure right handed batsman. Dont worry about bowling mate, we have enough allready. And you know the great thing mate, you'll be in the starting line up this week as well
wink.gif

Vis

PS Can you please confirm WCE2000?

And ofcourse Nickoff was born in western Australia, lol
rolleyes.gif

------------------

Hey listen mate, about a third of our team is not West Australian but are damn proud of representing the state. The non western australian players:

daddy_4_eyes
Wally
GLEN
NIKOFF

You're jealous that he decided to join the greatest team on earth and not yours
wink.gif

Vis

Good to have ya NIKOFF
P.S.
Vis, still having trouble with the site, and I am going away for a week, so won't be online for a while.
Go Warriors, good luck, hope I bowl well while I'm away!

------------------
If everybody is rowing the boat together then there's no body to rock it!
CARN THE 7TH WONDERS
CARN THE W C WARRIORS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK if the offer is still open I will play, for whatever team.

Now beleive this or not, in real life I am a RH opening batsman, wicketkeeper and part time leg spinner. does that help?

Remove this Banner Ad

BFCL???????

Remove this Banner Ad

Back