Not open for further replies.

Difficult season to predict so far.

Doch, Sicily.
Oliver, FreoBray.
Timmeh.
Taranto, Rozee, Dunks.

Plenty in the possibles.

Currently:

DEF: Ryan, Sic, Doc, Daicos probably Day and ??
MID: Oliver, LDU, then probably a blanket over a number of them.
RUCK: English, daylight, Nank expect Marshall to take this spot soon
FWD: Taranto, Moore, Sheezel, Cameron, (expect Sheezel to tire and Cogs, Dunks, Rozee to fit in here)

Currently:

DEF: Ryan, Sic, Doc, Daicos probably Day and ??
MID: Oliver, LDU, then probably a blanket over a number of them.
RUCK: English, daylight, Nank expect Marshall to take this spot soon
FWD: Taranto, Moore, Sheezel, Cameron, (expect Sheezel to tire and Cogs, Dunks, Rozee to fit in here)
Ryan is interesting
Sheezel could go to defence and then you add those others in there

This is mine (not rolling but the 'Best 22' I think you want by season's end - going off the data so far):

DEF: Sic, Doc, Naicos, Dawson, Ryan, Stewart (D. Rioli, W. Day)

MID: Oliver, Andy Bray, Laird, T. Miller, Steele, Jelly, Brouch, LDU (Zerrett, Parish)

RUC: English, Marshall (Nank)

FWD: Taranto, Dunks, Rozee, Cogs, D. Moore, Gulden (J. Cameron, Sheezel)

This is mine (not rolling but the 'Best 22' I think you want by season's end - going off the data so far):

MID: Oliver, Andy Bray, Laird, T. Miller, Steele, Jelly, Brouch, LDU (Zerrett, Parish)

Does Ryan slip out of the top 6 defenders? Does Zeibell stay high enough to crack top 8?
Does Gulden do enough across the whole season to crack top 6? Does Bailey Smith break in?
I don't mind the Crouch inclusion. Seems like one of those players that puts up the numbers that noone really talks about.

Jez 👀👀

Def: Sicily, Doch, Daicos, Sinclair, Day, Dawson (Ryan, Lloyd)

Mid: Oliver, Laird, Brayshaw, Steele, Miller, Merrett, Kelly. B.Crouch (Parish, Green)

Ruck: Marshall, English (Nank, Gawn)

Fwd: Taranto, Dunkley, Rozee, Cogs, Sheezel, Moore (Gulden, B.Smith)

Sicily looks like D1, he thinks its junk time 24/7. Marks record is done this year. Out of him and Doch. Dawson role change a bit of a concern, could be 85-90 with a CBA/Fwd half role, but one that will work itself out.

Oliver looks clear M1, think Laird will be up there once the tackles go up when it gets colder. Bray looks down on form but gets enough half back/wing junk to prop up his score every week. Like the look of Jelly and BCrouch so far, he and Steele seem to take tackles off each other though.

I'm still taking Marshall over English in the rucks, Marshall's will pull a 170 out his arse soon, probably against a ruckless Pies. I doubt English can sustain this form with his body, but regardless still see him as 105-110. Marshalls first 4 games have all been tough ruck match ups, but it opens up after.

2019 midfield Dunkley might be a myth now, did 115 then when played in the midfield. Still expecting 105+ despite a slow start. Taranto is a pig and back to 110+ ways. Wouldn't be surprised if Sheezel does 100+ kick ins and playing quarter back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My 22 post byes:
Dawson, Daicos, Doch, Sicily*, Sinclair, Daniel/Sheezel
Oliver**, Bont, Brayshaw, Zerrett, Laird, Green, Serong, Brouch/Trac
English, Marshall
Tarranto, Dunkley, Gulden, Butters, Rozee, Cogs/Macrae

*On Sicily as he's not available until Rd 18 and at risk of getting suspended again or playing safe so not 100% on him
**Oliver - obvious questions over the handling of his injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back