Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a huge fan of Naglfar. I much prefer Nagelfar tbh. Hunengrab im Herbst & Srontgorrth are ripper albums.

[youtube]Rk86M3xUbXw[/youtube]

http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Nagelfar/2149

Like, I know I sound like a broken record, I saw them in Oslo last year, small crowd, loved it. More girls than guys at the show, in Oslo, that is just pr0n.

To the other poster, listened to Necrophobic with a mate, I remember they were heavy in a Kreator way. I'll listen again.

Got through some recent links today. 3 awesome albums.

plosttragic.jpg

YEJlw.jpg

Torche-Harmonicraft.jpg

Nice one hawks! Although, I thought they broke up years ago?? Apparently not.

not sure, let me think about it and i'll confirm, it was a memorable night with $14 pints.

now, onto more important things

Paradise Lost new video

[youtube]kU18F6yTuHo[/youtube]

solid track

Moonspell new clip - lickanthrope, I guess I have something in common with Fernando.....'the fever', enjoy the video

[youtube]I4Far7J-cb8[/youtube]

New album out soon in 2 parts! can't wait

From what I have heard from the new Naglfar yes it does sound good.....

Also a couple of tracks from the new Marduk album Serpent Sermon are sounding really, really good. Suprisingly so......could be a huge suprise this album??

One band I can recomend is Desaster from Germany - check out their current release "The Arts of Destruction". They are a black/death hybrid (yeah another one...) but damn, damn fine.

Have also seen 3 reviews of the new Paradise Lost (Decibel, Metal Hammer plus one other...) with 9/10 being the lowest score given.....

Have also seen 3 reviews of the new Paradise Lost (Decibel, Metal Hammer plus one other...) with 9/10 being the lowest score given.....

I have listened to Paradise Lost - Tragic Idol, its real solid, follows on from the previous album with a similar sound. Had it on repeat last night and on the train this morning. I agree a 9-10 (whatever that means, I mean what are you comparing it to in rating it?).

I have listened to Paradise Lost - Tragic Idol, its real solid, follows on from the previous album with a similar sound. Had it on repeat last night and on the train this morning. I agree a 9-10 (whatever that means, I mean what are you comparing it to in rating it?).

Sorry meant that those magazines gave it 9 out of a possible 10. Think Decibel gave it 9.5 out of 10. Thats pretty damn good....

Also a couple of tracks from the new Marduk album Serpent Sermon are sounding really, really good. Suprisingly so......could be a huge suprise this album??
Agree, what I heard was good. Still not sure, if I should buy it...

One band I can recomend is Desaster from Germany - check out their current release "The Arts of Destruction". They are a black/death hybrid (yeah another one...) but damn, damn fine.
Not bad, but the first vocalist Okkulto was much better. Still miss him...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't buy many CD's anymore due to family/mortgage, etc. But I just pre-ordered Ne Obliviscaris's album, comes out May 7th.

I can't recommend doing this enough, it's gonna be a ripper. Apparently, to coincide with the release they'll be announcing what labal the album's being released on, presumably a big one.

http://welkinrecords.bigcartel.com/product/ne-obliviscaris-portal-of-i

[youtube]aMorAdnCixg[/youtube]

I don't buy many CD's anymore due to family/mortgage, etc. But I just pre-ordered Ne Obliviscaris's album, comes out May 7th.

I can't recommend doing this enough, it's gonna be a ripper. Apparently, to coincide with the release they'll be announcing what labal the album's being released on, presumably a big one.

Thats a solid track, I'll add that to the shopping list:thumbsu:

Always loved voilin in metal and rock in general. It's not used enough.

Thats a great track

Anyone else into Evereve, such a pity that the lead took his own life.

[youtube]B9U3CPfLqF0[/youtube]

Also, pulled this cd off the shelf today

[youtube]2vRXMZfAbr4[/youtube]

This one is good too, November's Doom

[youtube]e0oQ7ZOKTls[/youtube]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back