Suspended
Apr 23, 2007
mapa tassie
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
aussie(except ponting)
dunno if all you will like it but i have had an idea

if big cricket get there fantasy cricket league up and running and go good...

wat do u think about having a forum vs forum match at the end of the season.......

like an afl all aussie side.... we pick the best 11 from big footy and they pick the best 11 from big cricket and have a match

wat do u guys think

and on top of that both sites will get more members and postings cause they are involved with the match/s

dunno if all you will like it but i have had an idea

if big cricket get there fantasy cricket league up and running and go good...

wat do u think about having a forum vs forum match at the end of the season.......

like an afl all aussie side.... we pick the best 11 from big footy and they pick the best 11 from big cricket and have a match

wat do u guys think

and on top of that both sites will get more members and postings cause they are involved with the match/s

I think BFFCL is great..but is undermined by crappy side comps....boring.

You rate yourself far too highly.:thumbsdown:

I don't rate myself at all actually. I am just trying to get the comp back on track as are some other posters over there.

Fred was kind enough to start a thread on here indicating that BigCricket needed a few players for their comp. It has worked somewhat and we have some new posters over there.

But in every thread about BigCricket, you and to a lesser extent Bartram_Class have had a go at us. You constantly post snide remarks about the forum and do anything in your path to put us down.

You are the admin of another forum yet you still go out of your way to have a crack, even posting on our boards with the sole intention of trolling and promoting your own site. And you've also had a go at BigFooty's comp on occasions. Things mustn't be as rosy as you claim if you feel the need to troll other forums in order to post complete bullshit.

No-one kicked you out of BigCricket Rooboy74, you left on our own accord because you didn't like a few minor changes to the site. It is rather pitiful to think you left a site because posts didn't count on the fantasy board anymore. Posts don't count on this board either but you haven't left this site because of that, have you?

No more inter-forum arguments thanks. It serves no useful purpose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

BigFooty vs Big Cricket

Remove this Banner Ad

Back