Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure what language I need to put this in for you to get it?

It's his 8 year history as a top flight one season wonder, not his first 2 games with us.

I'm sure he'll be perfectly average for us based on who he is and what he's shown over his career. 65m for perfectly average
Maybe stop writing it like you're desperate for him to fail? He had a great championship season as well which your choosing to ignore because it doesn't suit your stupid narrative and so what if he wasn't good 5 years ago? Has 0 relevance to him working in an ange system as the striker.

On Werner, we also have to consider that he’s our only other striker option atm because of Richarlison’s injury. He would be starting if anything happens to Son or Solanke. Therefore it’s important to get minutes into him and hopefully get him into form.

I understand the romance of wanting to play Moore as much as possible but we need to do what’s best for the team right now. Moore’s time will come.
Ange showed at the end that he'd rather Kulu centrally than Werner. I think he'd even be behind Johnson going through the middle.

Speaking of up front, when is richarlison due back?

We should have sold him this summer

Maybe stop writing it like you're desperate for him to fail? He had a great championship season as well which your choosing to ignore because it doesn't suit your stupid narrative and so what if he wasn't good 5 years ago? Has 0 relevance to him working in an ange system as the striker.
Shane Long has had many good championship seasons, he was a perfectly average PL striker.

Also I'd love to have egg on my face and Solanke hitting 15 PL goals for us. Would be a massive cap in the feather for the data lead scouting setup we've got.

On pure historical efforts at Liverpool, Chelsea and Bournemouth before last season there's nothing to suggest he'll be worth 65m.

Yeah so pinning your hopes to one failing after 2 games seems a bit stupid doesn't it
Calling it a win after two tap-ins makes much more sense.

Ange showed at the end that he'd rather Kulu centrally than Werner. I think he'd even be behind Johnson going through the middle.

Speaking of up front, when is richarlison due back?

We should have sold him this summer
Should’ve said forward option rather than striker. Yeah he’s well down the pecking order but still needs minutes.

Richy I’ve got no idea on. Last update from Ange he told reporters not to bother asking about him until there was a new update 😳

Remove this Banner Ad

Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back