Biglands down with ACL. Who can the Crows beat in 2008?

Remove this Banner Ad

Neil Craig won't be sacked. Adelaide would have to have a really REALLY terrible losing streak for that to occur. Craig is at least a good coach whereas Wallet is iffy, to say the least.

Craigs doing a fine job of beating up his own players already it would seem, pushing them to their limits if you will.

Yeah,right.. Good one..

Do you even know how it happened?

He simply jumped in the air to grab a ball like any other for his whole career, landed and over extended it basically.. Now thats being pushed hard? Imagine, jumping and landing at training :rolleyes:

Neil Craig won't be sacked. Adelaide would have to have a really REALLY terrible losing streak for that to occur. Craig is at least a good coach whereas Wallet is iffy, to say the least.

If it were any other club I'd agree but Adelaide has a track record of throwing coaches to the wolves as soon as a few armchair supporters start ringing into KG & Cornsey. The next coach comes along and he is the best thing since sliced bread for a couple of years before the process repeats itself over and over again.

If it were any other club I'd agree but Adelaide has a track record of throwing coaches to the wolves as soon as a few armchair supporters start ringing into KG & Cornsey. The next coach comes along and he is the best thing since sliced bread for a couple of years before the process repeats itself over and over again.

That's the dumbest thing Ive ever read.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide can now blood a younger ruckman and considering they were going to be certainties for the bottom 8 anyway, perhaps this injury will hasten their decline, which should mean they'll be able to propel themselves upwards quicker rather than loitering on the outskirts of the top 8 for a year or two.

Great opportunity for the younger players to step up. Wonder what Meeson is thinking now?
"What a great opportunity to stamp myself at the Dees and show Adelaide what they're missing out on"?

Thanks for him incidentally, with Jeff on the way out, he will be a steal.

Great opportunity for the younger players to step up. Wonder what Meeson is thinking now?
The majority of Adelaide supporters who posted in the Meesen thread on the Melbourne board were pretty happy to see the back of him so it shouldn't be an issue should it.:confused:

Be interesting to see how their younger rucks come up now, having to shoulder the load. Feel sorry for Biglands......very bad luck. Matty Primus went out more or less in the same way.

Craig or Wallace? First coach sacked in 08. What's the latest odds?

I would be stunned if Adelaide sacked craig. I think he is the best coach in the AFL. He really doesn't have that great a squad to work with but always gets good performances and finishes out of Adelaide. He always seems to find a way to cover during their bad run with injury.

You can't sack a coach because a team is getting old and has a bad run with injury. All the problems are eally Gary Ayres fault for his selfish and Dockeresque trading strategies where he traded away the draft pciks every year he was there. Still can't believe what Adelaide coughed up to get Carey.

Craigs doing a fine job of beating up his own players already it would seem, pushing them to their limits if you will.
Hey Rory.

I hope Tom Brady's ankle holds up.

Wouldn't want to waste a perfect season in the game that counts. :)

Retirement for Biglands beckons I am afraid. :(
But back to the thread, they will beat the Bulldogs for sure. At the MCG last year they threw the Puppies around with disdain.

Remove this Banner Ad

Biglands down with ACL. Who can the Crows beat in 2008?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back