Birss...

Remove this Banner Ad

stalker

Rookie
Sep 29, 2003
Other Teams
Bulldogs
What's going on with Birss, why isn't Rhode playing him... Is he injured or something.

I've had a feeling Rhode didn't like him ever since he dropped him for the first game he coached the club.

I don't know, I rate Birss quite highly, ahead of many others that are getting a game at the moment...

Been the biggest Birss fan on here (aswell as doggies 40 :D ) Im not happy that he has not been getting games, and as far as i know he isnt injured. He better get some games soon. Even if there not games on tv (its the only time i get to see him) he is still a great asset to the team and peter needs to learn that.

Gee, he showed a fair bit in the last three games last year, so I don't know what's going on.

Maybe he's being given some sort of wake up call.

Originally posted by Leon
doggies40?

You called haha. I have no idea why birssys net being played but im getting pretty angry with peter not playing him:D :D .I guess he just wants to play his favs(sounds a bit like another coach we used to have) how else would garlo and the likes get a game and why crossy never seems to be given a fair go like some others.

Ok heres the real reason, birssy is concentrating on getting the manpower night over and done with, he has to put on a good show you know:D :D :D , then after march 14th he will be concentrating on footy, and ready to go by round one, trust me this is the real reason ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D .

Originally posted by doggies40
Ok heres the real reason, birssy is concentrating on getting the manpower night over and done with, he has to put on a good show you know:D :D :D , then after march 14th he will be concentrating on footy, and ready to go by round one, trust me this is the real reason ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D .

You know what she jsut might be right.

Originally posted by doggies40
What i might just be right :eek: :eek: of course im right :D :D .

Ok i take it back.... She's right. Who needs to worry about footy when u have man power ahead of you..... footy schmooty!!!!! :D :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Birss...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back