Not open for further replies.

go fullta

Club Legend
Feb 28, 2006
victoria
AFL Club
Geelong
any1 who sees any eye catching runs, post them on here

i seen one today at edenhope, a horse called SCENIC SCENE for mick oleary!!! this horse came from last and flew home too win.... it has more wins in store in the future!!!

:thumbsu:

go fullta said:

i seen one today at edenhope, a horse called SCENIC SCENE for mick oleary!!! this horse came from last and flew home too win.... it has more wins in store in the future!!!

Deadly Jaguar, a trotter from perth.
When it races next, back it.

go fullta said:

This was also black booked by Shane Templeton on TVN

seth.

How about Saturday night at the "red hots" happened to get "stuck" in a tab and watched bendigo with interest and a few at albion park, saw this horse named IMA FAIRLANE charge home in race 6 against the likes of I AM SAM and just miss to run second. Will watch with interest!

Northern Rose - get on next start, will be at its peak, especially if theres a rain affected track

Diamond Hailey - is due to resume shortly, goes well fresh, saw it run in a trial a while back on TVN and cruised to 2nd

Lucky Diva if it goes back to its own sex races.

A little naughty ran really well just behind Becks last start up in brisbane.

A horse called Bugle Calls - David Hayes so it will be no price at Mornington on Sunday(also entered Sandown on Wednesday).
Will pay to have a look at it, its only run was very impressive & looks to have a bright future.

Quite disappointing.

Seems a little one dimensional.
Jumps out OK, but then seems to lose it way & ends up in the last few, unable to hold a realistic winning position. Did need to go about 6 wide around the bend, but this will happen in its unable to hold a position.
Could be one of those that runs on to 4th continually!!!!
The margin from the 1st 2 to 3rd & 4th would have been about 4 lengths.

The other worry was that the horse that was last around the bend was able to pass it in the last 100 metres. Will keep an eye on it, as it has only had 2 starts on heavy tracks........... but faults are appearing.

May need to start a SACK thread soon :(

Sidey_87 said:
Deadly Jaguar, a trotter from perth.
When it races next, back it.
Racing tomorrow at bunbury.
Race 7 number 2, poor field.
Wouldn't worry about going each way as it either gallops or wins.

Cliff Browns - Diamond Haileys trainer has a few primed for some wins over the next few weeks before he shuts up shop for a couple of months waiting for the spring carnival.

It would pay to follow most things he has in over the next couple of weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw a horse win today in the 9th at Kyneton called Caralombo.

Ran from the outside barrier and absolutely bolted to front, led by 3 lengths at the turn and won by about 4-5 lengths. Did it easy.

As iv'e mentioned. A horse called 'Starlactic' who races in the Queensland area. A real up and coming sprinter who is going places. A future WFA horse i believe.

:)

Sidey_87 said:
Racing tomorrow at bunbury.
Race 7 number 2, poor field.
Wouldn't worry about going each way as it either gallops or wins.

Won, paid a massive $1.60 on TAB. But a win is a win I s'pose. Keep picking winners.

matty_saints said:
Won, paid a massive $1.60 on TAB. But a win is a win I s'pose. Keep picking winners.
Yeh well after a 5th and 9th in it's only 2 stts i expected bigger odds, but was a very poor farield which is y he won by 4 lengths coming 3 wide.

sat at home on the couch today and watched TVN,
horses to follow out of todays meeting are:-

fuji fantasy:- last 50m was incredible and looks to have a bright future even though it has only won a 2yo maiden at mortlake.

politburo:- apart from the awesome guidance of matthew pumpa this horse came from last and covered many lengths in the straight. it was 1st up today at 1300, and is prefered beyond the mile.

The mooksta:- i just have to put this fella on here because he has been a old marvel and is by the great sire Mookta!!!! the way he races is also good to watch...

I'm going to throw a name out here, he's won 1 from 23, now racing in Queensland. Bizarre.

BUT

Ex-Victorian who showed best form over about 1200. Raced really well both times in over 1100, looking for marginally further. Look for him in a class 1 over slightly more distance.

He's A Harry

_Ron_ said:
As iv'e mentioned. A horse called 'Starlactic' who races in the Queensland area. A real up and coming sprinter who is going places. A future WFA horse i believe.

Won again Saturday.

This horse should spell now hopefully and head to Melbourne for the spring.

go fullta said:
The mooksta:- i just have to put this fella on here because he has been a old marvel and is by the great sire Mookta!!!! the way he races is also good to watch...
I always back the old bloke, can't beleive he turned around his form and won at Swan Hill on the weekend! Dirty that I missed it too.
_Ron_ said:
Won again Saturday.

This horse should spell now hopefully and head to Melbourne for the spring.

Nah, will have at least 2 starts more this prep. Probably one run before going around in the Ramornie or however you spell it.

go fullta said:

sorry went to wrong thread, seen a run in qld from a horse called funlove in brisbane
tipped it in big weekend in brissy thread,thought would give a good sight and got up for third at 6.50 on stab, not bad for a place div
anyways haradasun was the run of the swan hill carnival, besides cup winner.
winning by 10 lengths on the bit and will go through his classes nicely
trained by vasil, so keep a big watch out
cheers

SaintsSupporter said:
I always back the old bloke, can't beleive he turned around his form and won at Swan Hill on the weekend! Dirty that I missed it too.Nah, will have at least 2 starts more this prep. Probably one run before going around in the Ramornie or however you spell it.

That's unfortunate. Why on earth would they bother with little pickings like 200k races out in the bush when they the owners can win the big group ones in the spring.

Starlactic only has one serious challenger to number one sprinter in the land and that's from Takeover Target.

The Ramornie? ... Oh dear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad