Werewolf Blindwolf Pt.3 - Village Win!

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, the village is going to be outplayed by eth-dog and it's own incompetence

Thanks NaturalDisaster SaintBilly
And if so, then Eth-Dog absolutely deserves the victory but you cannot be calling the village incompetent when you yourself have offered absolutely nothing for 6 days now and are sitting back taking pot shots.

If you're a villager, you'd be trying to help wouldn't you? You'd be sacrificing yourself for the village in the hope of a victory.

It's very odd from you :)

VILLAGE, pay close attention. We can win this.

Itsmyshow
croweater 41
MP_
eth-dog
hotchilli
jmoo wan

We believe the SK's win condition is final 4. This has been the common theme for ND-ran games for many years and so we're going to bank on this as being the same in this game. Someone will be lynched today and it needs to be ITSMYSHOW. And no, we did not shoot him last night - but it was funny stirring up eth-dog.

Deadline is at 2pm. Please ensure ITSMYSHOW is the lynch today - even you jmoo wan.

Okay so here's the situation tonight. We can trust ClarkeM, Jmoo Wan, HotChilli and Croweater 41 all as being VILLAGE. We vote out IMS and if he is not the SK, then someone will obviously die tonight. Someone will die tonight.

----------------------
If ClarkeM dies, then please vote this way:
PLAYERVOTE
croweater 41Eth-Dog
MP_Eth-Dog
eth-dogMP_
hotchilliMP_
jmoo wanNo VOTE

If Croweater 41 dies, then please vote this way:
PLAYERVOTE
ClarkeMNo VOTE
MP_eth-dog
eth-dogMP_
hotchillieth-dog
jmoo wanMP_

If MP_ dies, then please vote this way:
PLAYERVOTE
ClarkeMeth-dog
croweater 41eth-dog
MP_
eth-dogWhoever :)
hotchillieth-dog
jmoo waneth-dog

If Eth-Dog dies, then please vote this way:
PLAYERVOTE
ClarkeMMP_
croweater 41MP_
MP_Whoever :)
hotchilliMP_
jmoo waneth-dog

If hotchilli dies, then please vote this way:

PLAYERVOTE
ClarkeMNo VOTE
croweater 41Eth-Dog
MP_Eth-Dog
eth-dogMP_
jmoo wanMP_

If Jmoo Wan dies, then please vote this way:

PLAYERVOTE
ClarkeMNo VOTE
croweater 41Eth-Dog
MP_Eth-Dog
eth-dogMP_
hotchilliMP_

What if no one dies?
Then we vote this way:
PLAYERVOTE
ClarkeMNo VOTE
croweater 41Eth-Dog
MP_Eth-Dog
eth-dogMP_
hotchilliMP_
jmoo wanNo VOTE

I forgot to add, we need to multi-lynch two people tomorrow, and one of them needs to be the SK. MP_ and Eth-Dog (IMS aside) are the two options and as one of them is the villager, they'll need to sacrifice themselves in order for the village to win here.

After ItsMyShow is lynched and if he flips village then we will go down to 6 people for the night. The SK can either choose to kill or not choose to kill. It won't matter. We will lynch both MP_ and Eth-Dog. Eth and MP will need to vote each other and any other variation of this will result in the SK losing and village winning.

Good luck!

And Itsmyshow, if you really are a villager then you would happily bow out this lynch, right ;)

croweater 41
MP_
eth-dog
hotchilli
jmoo wan

The SK is one of IMS, MP_ and Eth-Dog and in that order of suspect.

If eth-dog is willing to sacrifice himself as a claimed villager for the village win then he will understand his obligation here. And MP_ is in the same boat. You both must die in order for the rest of us (minus IMS) to win.

I’m at a wedding what am I meant to be doing other than getting in trouble with my wife for being on my phone
Nothing. We're voting for you and Eth tomorrow in a multi-lynch. A villager must sacrifice themselves to take down the SK.

I find it amusing you've logged back in right before deadline though ;).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No-one ever suspects the silent second arsonist!

Dick Wolf Fire GIF by Wolf Entertainment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back