• Availability: Test

Caleb Marchbank (back)

Jack Martin (hamstring)

Player

Injury

Update

Matt CarrollGroinRemains on a modified program for at least another month due to groin soreness.(Update: 30 April)
Sam DochertyKneeSuffered a ruptured ACL and torn meniscus in his right knee. (Update: 9 March)
Lachie FogartyWristCommenced running program.
Return to play to be assessed in Round 11. (Update: 16 April)
Caleb MarchbankBackTest (Update: 7 May)
Jack MartinHamstringTest (Update: 7 May)
Mitch McGovernHamstringTest (Update: 7 May)
Jesse MotlopHamstringSuffered a further hamstring injury in recent days.
Availability: 4-5 weeks. (Update: 16 April)
Adam SaadHamstringMedium-grade hamstring strain.
Availability: six weeks. (Update: 16 April)
Jack SilvagniKneeHas begun initial stages of rehab following surgery. (Update: 21 February)

I’d just love for us to play our full side even if it’s just once.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
It's funny all the heated debates we had over preseason about who's in our best 22. Bit of a waste of energy in hindsight. History has shown if you are near enough to our best 27 you will play most weeks. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Wonder with Cerra, may just be a case of a bit of tendonitis from his past few occurences or just he had a touch of awareness and got overly cautious. You never know, scan might come up clear.

Yes you could be right.

Cez may himself be quite cautious about his hammies given he has missed some games over the last 2 seasons.

I’m optimistic that he will rule himself out if there is any doubt that he is not 100% even if the scans are positive.

Better to be safe than sorry.

I’m trying to remember if the initial injury last year was more back related than hamstring or am I confusing him with Gov?

The game changed when he went off on Thursday night

I did seem that way, and he was playing well. There was less run towards the end and I noticed Kennedy was really battling in the 4th too. I think Crippa doing less centre bounce work meant more fell to Kennedy.

I don’t think Hewett is a great sub because he has a good engine and can play out the game but doesn’t have much burst which I think is important for the sub.

The game changed when he went off on Thursday night
It did, Pitto off for a while didn't help either

I thought that he was average (at best) 1st week back but looked in tip top shape last week till injured. He's a really good footballer that you notice more when he's not there.
Cerra being part of the rotations allowed us to play Kennedy on Petracca everywhere he went. When Cerra went off, we needed Kennedy back in the middle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back