Injury Blue Healers Medical Room 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair Cottrell is basically player22-26 not a main concern.

Marchbank is a bonus if he plays,can see Cowan playing his role.

There are others than can fill Owies/Honeys spot.

Walsh is the main concern ATM.

It’s still December 3 months from the the first round.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Cotts is an endurance runner, none of the players you listed would take his role. It would come down to Acres and LOB, then one of Carroll, Hollands, Binns to be on tge bench to cover rotations

Guys like Doc and Cerra could always cover as well

Was Walsh back problem a herniated disc or stress fracture ? I can't find anywhere that stated what his problem is other than back issue
If I was a cynic, then I'd think we will never be told the whole truth here. Same with Cunners, Marchy and George.
I can't understand the reasons for injury secrecy and closed training sessions. Fmd, as if it's some kind of opposition club espionage protection.

Hearing noise from today Curnow (Ed) rolled his ankle, Cotterell in a moon boot, cunners didn’t work outside, doc absent. Any other news.
And this is why we can't have nice things.(players).

If come toward mid-late Jan we still have a few with injury clouds then I'd be worrying, for now let's hope the club is ensuring they have every chance to be fit and firing come round 1.
Agreed. Let’s see where the list sits at 16 January, rather than 16 December. If we’ve got a number of players sitting out training by that point, then it becomes more of a concern. There are a couple of open trainings mid to late January which will be informative. The other factor is distinguishing between players not participating due to injuries or load management which is common at this time of the year.

Here you go
View attachment 1574169
images-12-jpeg.1574162
Don’t do half of the job. Where is Lucas?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I was a cynic, then I'd think we will never be told the whole truth here. Same with Cunners, Marchy and George.
I can't understand the reasons for injury secrecy and closed training sessions. Fmd, as if it's some kind of opposition club espionage protection.
This × 10.
If a player is fit to play great, if not they don't play. I get the lack of communication unless there is genuine confusion/uncertainty about the injury.
Maybe grand final week you might try and throw off an opponent, but really the marginal gain would be minuscule.

Sent from my SM-A115F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ninja edit!
Hmm the initial suga photo only seemed to show on my mobile device, not Web browser. So changed it to a different one which seemed to work.

Was weird.

the old photo is still even showing in coonas post now.. even though I've deleted and replaced it..

Screenshot_20221216-145911_Samsung Internet.jpg

So, we have checked our training surface yeah?
I'm inclined to say, just don't train guys. Don't train, don't go out.
Just leave it 'til match day.

And this is why they pay me for the big bucks.

Last edited:
Hammy recovery while off for a Xmas break, no issuse at all
This won't fuel the angst of the "I demand to know every tiny detail of every injury, why it happened, who's to blame and when the player is due back (to the day)" brigade.

Sciatica and/or prolapsed disc?
Sciatica and/or prolapsed disc?
Some things I guess I can say
- walshy thinks he will be fine. Some others not as confident. My personal opinion is I liken this to the Curnow thing everyone thought he was done
- He is his own worst enemy (over trainer, which I think everyone can see).
-There may be a procedure coming up for him

I was given no timeframes or anything, on other news everyone else tracking nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back