Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo have Pick 16 too so it is still in their range. If they want him bad enough, it will be one of those earlier picks.

Freo have Picks 9, 10, and 16. Carlton Pick 11.
Dam Fremantle got good picks and under perform they definitely a top 8 side maybe even Top 4 at their best.

Sad Jack Carroll didn't make it as a player I remember Voss pumping him up to us Supporter in interview this kid is tough Carlton will be watching him for many many years. He made him out he was the next big thing at Carlton. I say what the effing happen does the club just talk nonsense to make us feel better or really thought this.
His career isn't over yet. He hasn't really had a lot of opportunity with us.

Have any of them got pace though, as Moraes just sounds like another Ollie.H. (good tank but not much speed!!) and we desperately need an O'Farrell type earlier rather than later, as our later picks are in the 60s and will be used to get the Campo twins who are both mids anyway!!! Lindsay does look the goods though and really reminds me of Pendlebury with how he reads the game, never looks rushed and has a beautiful kick on him. I can imagine that the Lions would want more than pick 31 and some side salad for pick 17, but I hope you are proven right there......... ;)
yes we will need picks for points for BCampo but that can easily be done either with a player trade or trading in a F2 or F3. I’m not concerned with covering points for Ben at this stage.

As for Brisbane, they currently hold pick 17 with a points value of 1025. Every chance Ashcroft gets selected at pick 1 with a points value of 3000. Yes there is a deduction as we all know, but they are going to need points for both Ashcroft and Marshall.

If we offered the pick 31 (current points value of 606 and if we managed (at a guess to get picks 40 for Kennedy and say 41 for Owies (points: 429 and 412) so total points for the 3 picks: 1447, that’s a nice bonus for them to get pick 17.

Would be great if we could take the ongoing Owies is good/crap and why did we extend players XYZ, to the list management thread
Well said Aphrr0wdite ;)

Would be great if we could take the ongoing Owies is good/crap and why did we extend players XYZ, to the list management thread

So this is not one of a plethora of existing List Management threads on our Board 🤔

Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Imagine if we could get Tarryn Thomas head in a good space he would be everything what we wanted with Jack Martin.

banning super mario GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wondering when Houston nominates Carlton

Also Wondering which player nominates to be traded if they win a flag
That is some very interesting
confused bugs bunny GIF by Looney Tunes

I've been quite critical of Motlop this season for this reason in the main. So many people are talking about his goal kicking and crumbling etc but that's not the issue.

It's his lack of intent.

The number of times you notice Motlop get to a contest or position just as the ball leaves the area, was frankly, ridiculous this season.

He's consistently out of position

He also sets up in the wrong spot quite often when we are trying to set up a zone. Leaving a gap for the oppo.

I'm not sure if he's lazy, doesn't understand where he's meant to be or it's just a fitness thing but it's an issue that needs to be rectified.

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Confidence imo. Second guessing everything he’s doing it and actively avoiding getting involved.

Certainly not a good train but happens to some young players.

More indicting on his coaches I think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back