Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

If we're happy to ditch owies no idea why we wouldn't give stringer 400k for 2 years
I'm with ya....with Plow retiring the end of last year, and Owies likely leaving this year, we'll need a new whipping boy.

Orazio is the up and comer, but I think Jakey could surpass him fairly quickly :thumbsu:

Saw Juddy today at a roof top bar in the city. He was accompanied by Darren glass, Mitch and Jeremy McGovern and Tyson stenglein from who I could recognise. Despite the strong Eagles presence he was wearing a white and navy shirt. This obviously means he's a bagger at heart. #Bluemour

See I don’t think it would. There’s enough internal growth in our team to come. Add to that that hopefully Charlie is over his injuries and a full year from Doc, Cerra, JSOS and Fog, more games into Lord, Ollie, Cowan and Kemp up forward.

With the 3 top draftees I mentioned, can see all 3 putting pressure on our squad and it would vastly improve our 2s imo.

We have a finals list and with some luck and even if we didn’t add Houston, we should still be there abouts. Adding some quality kids is never a bad thing and they really could be just what we need. I’m all for top end talent this year as in 3 or 4 years we are going to see an aging list and if we don’t cash in now, we could be at the opposite end of the ladder at the worst possible time.

Just my opinion though
Just trying to keep things simple, if we lose Kennedy, Owies amd Carrol, unless the draftees who come in are better, then I think we go backwards.

Even if we get full years from the players you mention, I don’t think it changes anything.

A full tllt at the draft is fine as long as you or we replace the players we cut in the short term

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back