Club Mgmt. Board of Directors as led by President Dave Barham

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

We are embarrassing ourselves with this Hird talk.

I was one of the most vocal on here and we should have stayed strong and kept him and not buckled as the fresh air hasn't worked. Imagine how galvanised we would have been with Hird at the helm....

but that was a long time ago. We need to look for a professional coach and coach only. The person that eats, sleeps and drinks coaching 24/7. Hird has had his time and its passed sadly.

In regards to Clarko, the man literally chose an absolute basket case list over ours. A list that can't even put a leash on an 18 year old, who is by all signs ready to gtfo.

If that's the kind of pursuit he's choosing then it's quite clear he's not in the right frame of mind to coach us. Dodged a bullet.

CMON give us a break! I can’t stand the Essendon media people. They are part of the problem.

i almost just want to see it happen,

just to see big footy go into complete and utter meltdown

Caro did call Robinson a "Hird mouthpiece" so i would take it with a grain of salt.

However, I would like to see Hird back to watch the absolute melts from some of you.
Caro calls a lot of people names... at least no-one calls her a journalist.

I'm so keen for this... I could have copped Clarkson and his forthright methods, but all along I've thought Sheedy is working some magic... he's not crazy he's a genuine out-of-the-box thinker and I'm all for us getting a bit of heart, mystery and dynamic back. If these last few years of complete lack of defensive attitude or lateral thinking is what a blue-collar club looks like I definitely don't want that. Yes we need changes at board and administration level and then we need to set in place systems and wise heads to support Hird as senior coach.

Wasn't this Barham presser meant to be like 15 mins ago
Explosion Reaction GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In regards to Clarko, the man literally chose an absolute basket case list over ours. A list that can't even put a leash on an 18 year old, who is by all signs ready to gtfo.

If that's the kind of pursuit he's choosing then it's quite clear he's not in the right frame of mind to coach us. Dodged a bullet.
He's seen what's there. The fact that he's chosen them is an indication of where we're at, not where he is

Caro calls a lot of people names... at least no-one calls her a journalist.

I'm so keen for this... I could have copped Clarkson and his forthright methods, but all along I've thought Sheedy is working some magic... he's not crazy he's a genuine out-of-the-box thinker and I'm all for us getting a bit of heart, mystery and dynamic back. If these last few years of complete lack of defensive attitude or lateral thinking is what a blue-collar club looks like I definitely don't want that. Yes we need changes at board and administration level and then we need to set in place systems and wise heads to support Hird as senior coach.

Posts from 2010

Lmao he made a smart choice. North will shoot past us probably as soon as next year.

Honestly this is just too much guys, what the hell is your club doing to itself?
This is our circuitous way of presaging an announcement that we have decided to exercise our rights as a founder member and end the V/AFL this year.

Thank you for your participation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Club Mgmt. Board of Directors as led by President Dave Barham

Remove this Banner Ad

Back